9:46 - actually I have a solution for You ;) Try this setup instead of LandscapeCoords node: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1N4FMmG4TtRjI8TPTHqD6kKcKolbYGZs0/view
you have access to OpenColorsIO since 2011. The Academy Software Foundation (ASWF), a neutral forum for open source software development in the motion picture and media industries hosted at the Linux Foundation, today announced that OpenColorIO (OCIO) has been approved as the Foundation’s second hosted project. https://www.aswf.io/ocio-joins-aswf/ btw spi released
Thanks for sharing and detailed production breakdown
Roel Bartstra has revealed his free editor mode plugin for Unreal Engine 4 called Designer. The tool is capable of many great things, so you have to check it out.
Here’s how it works:
You can find the manual here.
- Added spawn tool activated using the ctrl key.
- Added align actor with surface normal setting.
- Added actor relative location offset setting.
- Added actor world location offset setting.
- Added snap to rotation grid settings.
- Added spawn visualizer grid.
- Added spawn helper gizmos.