Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
You have done an outstanding job. Greetings to Toivo Glumov and Natalie Kayurova.
It'd be great to see some kind of tutorial with tips how you made it.
How can you make planets? Is it hard
Free Editor Mode Plugin for UE4
10 January, 2018
Roel Bartstra has revealed his free editor mode plugin for Unreal Engine 4 called Designer. The tool is capable of many great things, so you have to check it out.
Here’s how it works:
You can find the manual here.
- Added spawn tool activated using the ctrl key.
- Added align actor with surface normal setting.
- Added actor relative location offset setting.
- Added actor world location offset setting.
- Added snap to rotation grid settings.
- Added spawn visualizer grid.
- Added spawn helper gizmos.