Yuck! I love it^^
Very nice indeed! Quite often starters and students are ignored when tutorials and tricks are released. This gives a nice overview of one of the basic functions in SP. Sure, for professionals, this might be a knows thing, but for the ones who are just entering this field, its great!
Thanks for sharing my Materials 80.lv been following this site for a while now and it's cool to see my own work here Let me know if you have any questions about the materials
Roel Bartstra has revealed his free editor mode plugin for Unreal Engine 4 called Designer. The tool is capable of many great things, so you have to check it out.
Here’s how it works:
You can find the manual here.
- Added spawn tool activated using the ctrl key.
- Added align actor with surface normal setting.
- Added actor relative location offset setting.
- Added actor world location offset setting.
- Added snap to rotation grid settings.
- Added spawn visualizer grid.
- Added spawn helper gizmos.