Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
VUE without competition
Can you please give us a walkthrough how to implement this into Maya? would be super helpful. Thanks a lot.
Free Editor Mode Plugin for UE4
10 January, 2018
Roel Bartstra has revealed his free editor mode plugin for Unreal Engine 4 called Designer. The tool is capable of many great things, so you have to check it out.
Here’s how it works:
You can find the manual here.
- Added spawn tool activated using the ctrl key.
- Added align actor with surface normal setting.
- Added actor relative location offset setting.
- Added actor world location offset setting.
- Added snap to rotation grid settings.
- Added spawn visualizer grid.
- Added spawn helper gizmos.