I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks! order now
Eleven Eleven is currently working with AAA Game studios in NYC, Ontario, and Sweden who are all looking to hire Senior Environment Artist to join their teams.
As a Senior Environment Artist in these studios you will collaborate in a small, interdisciplinary teams to create art for various worlds.
These senior position will involve creating aspects of a 3D game environment including high quality modeling, texturing, lighting of terrain, world objects and collisions.
All three studios offer great competitive salaries and relocation packages in order to help you with the move to Canada. Visa Sponsorship is also on offer if required.
- At least 4 years experience from working in AAA game development
- Excellent modeling and texturing skills using Autodesk Maya and Adobe Photoshop
- Experience with physically-based rendering
- A great sense of technical excellence, functionality and problem-solving
- Work closely with Art Director and Environment Art Lead to meet and maintain visual targets of the project
- Strong Composition skills and an understanding of Colour/ Color Theory
Preview image by Sylvain Sarrailh