Great work and breakdown! Thanks for sharing :)
Thiago has escaped from a question about how is the policy in Blizzard :) Or it's just too short quote?
Please put head title as podcast!
You can now get your hands on an amazing modular desert gas station with a large-scale terrain and vegetation by Joakim Stigsson (don’t forget to read our exclusive interview about the scene). The pack comes with dynamic lighting, so you can easily change scenarios. All assets are said to be made with game production quality and standards.
- Over 150 high-quality Assets
- Large scale terrain with materials and tesselation setup
- Master material with tweakable material instances
- Decals for damage and dirt
- Vegetation setup for fast foliage painting
- Tilabe materials with vertex blend
- Blueprints for tweakable assets
- Dynamic lighting with four different lighting setups
- Post process with colorgrading for each lighting
- 4096px = 11
- 2048px = 89
- 1024px = 88
- 512px = 24
- 256px= 22
Collision: Yes (Automatically generated)
Triange Count: 222,567 (All Assets)
LODs: Only Lod0
Number of Meshes: 162
Number of Materials and Material Instances: 144
Number of Textures: 267