bad management, its your job for stuff like that not to happen, dont put that extra weight on artist because management didn't do your job
It really is the best game of 2018, Thank you.
"We're saddened if any former members of any studio did not find their time here enjoyable or creatively fulfilling and wish them well with finding an environment more suitable to their temperaments and needs…" Or : We're saddened if any former members of our studio are not happy to have been exploited to enrich us. Awesome !!!! Ok, guys… you have lost one customer !
Hi-Rez Studios is seeking an inspired Weapons Modeler to work at a studio in Alpharetta, Georgia, on an unannounced project.
At Hi-Rez, you will have an opportunity to be part of an innovative environment that embraces new and different ideas. We are a passionate and enthusiastic bunch who love video games. We have incredibly talented individuals who are empowered to create, & challenged to learn. All of this means more opportunities for you to unleash your ingenuity, energy, collaboration, and dedication.
Come join the creator of the critically acclaimed SMITE, Paladins, Tribes: Ascend, and Global Agenda as we embark on exciting new online game projects.
What their Weapon & Hard Surface Modelers do:
- Create fully functional and visually appealing weapon/hardsurface models
- Work within defined technical constraints
- Closely follow art and design concepts to meet the established art style
- Contribute to the creative process through original ideas and inspiration
- Participate in critiquing your work and the work of other artists
- Excellent work ethic, self-motivation, and ability to take constructive feedback
Who they are looking for:
- Proficiency with industry software tools & pipelines (3dsmax, Zbrush, Photoshop, Maya, etc.)
- In depth knowledge of weapon/hardsurface modeling as related to game development
- Ability to re-create photo realistic weapons and other hard surface props, with a meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent sculpting skills in Zbrush
- Excellent Hard Surface modeling skills
- Strong understanding of workflows and techniques in regards to first person weapons
- Strong grasp of form, scale and proportion
- A keen eye for design in regards to weapons and hard surface elements
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate with multiple teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Even better candidates:
- Concept art and 2D skills2+ years using 3DSMax for modeling
- Strong organizational and file management skills
- Basic level animation skills for roughing out designs
- Other related programs such as Quixel Suite and Substance Designer