For those bashing EA..... Any old-schooler will tell ya, EA is not some great company. Yeah, they've released some great games, but the bottom line is they're the fabled 'corporate giant' out to make money and eliminate competitors. Been that way since the early 80's. Another victim of EA you might have heard of, the Wing Commander series (Privateer as well). If they can't rush out better games than you, they'll buy you out and kill your franchise.
Looking for someone write my java assignment here are Expert assignment helpers are well efficient and capable of creating unique assignments for college or university students with java assignment help. https://www.allassignmenthelp.com/java-assignment-help.html
Oh man Cara Ellison? She always shows up in the best places!
Chris Perrella from Insomniac Games has recently released an outstanding little tool for Marmoset Toolbag 3. Its name basically tells it all ‘Material Blending Shaders‘. The download file contains shader extensions allowing for 3 layer material blending on your existing Toolbag 3 shaders! There will be two PBR shaders one for the Metallic / Rough workflow and one for Specular / Gloss. The pack costs just $10.
- 3 Layer Material Blending.
- 2 Channel Texture Based Mask for Layer Interpolation. (Allows For Use of 2nd UV Set)
- 2 Channel Vertex Color Based Mask for Layer Interpolation. (Can Be Combined with Texture Mask)
- Blend Threshold Softness and Depth Controls for Each Layer.
- Custom UV Tiling for Each Layer.
- Heightmap Inversion.
- Blend Visualizer View to Debug Masks.
You can get more details on this project over at Polycount.