One of the best personal projects I've seen. Good job!
amazing skill!! :)
Thanks for sharing!
Have a look at a powerful new PBR material editor called Material-Z. The toolkit is said to be based on Disney’s principled material system which allows users to create high-quality content for games and other 3D projects.
How does it work? Check out a two-part Brick Starter Tutorial to learn more about the tricks behind Material-Z.
It is worth noting that the tool can be accessed directly inside your Web browser at Material-Z.com (WebGL v2 required) or by downloading one of the native desktop versions.
- FULL FEATURED PBR WORKFLOW. Material-Z includes a full-featured implementation of Disney’s principled material system. Allowing powerful materials for both the gaming as well as the high-end rendering market.
- VISUALLY PROGRAM NODES. Visually program nodes using GLSL code modules called Sources allowing for unparalleled flexibility. Workflow is designed for both artists and developers. The possibilities are endless.
- TILEABLE PATTERNS AND SHAPES. Material-Z contains powerful and tileable patterns. Shapes can be injected into patterns which create unique and versatile materials
- FULL FEATURED PAINT MODULE. A full-featured paint module is integrated into Material-Z to help you design your materials. Paint color or depth maps and include them in your workflow like any other Source.
- SHARE WITH THE COMMUNITY. Sources, nodes, and materials created in Material-Z can be shared with the community. Learn from others and see how easy it is to expand the functionality of Material-Z with new content.
- FULL PATH TRACER INCLUDED. Material-Z includes a high-end path tracer which supports the full principled material system. Giving you high-end previews of all your materials/
How much does it cost? The yearly subscription fee for the tool is set at 19.90 Euros. You can learn more here.