The new features facial expression is very unique and the first launch in apple. I have used this expression, and I love to use this. this is very funny and look like the original. but sometimes it refuses to express then i prefer to go Apple Support Australia.
You may want to credit Critical Role and Sam Riegel for the character creation.
hahaha, oh sorry, man we'll fix. is there a way we can actually contact him???
Mesh Insert, a 3ds Max plugin inspired by Polystein Kit, has been updated to a new version. The tool speeds up your modeling process by replacing face selections by an asset from your library.
This is the second update of the tool, with some new features:
Version 1.02 Features :
- Keep a perfect edge flow.
- Keep UV’s and materials (Smart Material Blending).
- Height adaptation.
- Auto Asset Alignment.
- Curvature deform (deform your asset on the surface of the mesh).
- Rotate, mirror and scale the assets after they are inserted.
- 2 different blending modes :
- the “Same Borders” which needs assets with the same borders topology as your face selection,
- and the “Free Borders” to replace any selected faces per any asset with no topology restriction.
- Insert per Face option (insert the asset on each selected face).
- Multiple face Clusters replacement. (insert the asset on each face cluster whether they are different or not).
- Selected Faces statistics.
- Automatic Library filtering depending on your face selection.
- Resizable UI and icons.
- Visual library.
- Quick asset publishing.
- Create & share your own Assets library.
- Customizable folder structure.
- Main Path and quick sub-folders access.
- Full Help file.
The new version comes with the assets library you see in the video.