Very cool review of the making of Spellbreak. Would be even more cool to see some videos inside UE4 showing how they do a few very specific things unique to them.
This was so helpful for me. I'm hoping to adapt your tutorial to pull off something similar comparing modern satellite imagery with historical maps. No topo, so my steps should be simpler, but I'm a novice with Blender and you've really helped. Thanks!
Even Top Notch Artists will be replaced by AI. You have no idea what you are talking about. If you do, only very superficial. At the end you are only an employee. You dont have any contact or experience to the High End Echelons we worked on. In 20 years, 40% of workforce working today will be out of jobs. First we will get worldwide financial crash, then AI takes over. Admin will remember my words in not distance future.
Mesh Insert, a 3ds Max plugin inspired by Polystein Kit, has been updated to a new version. The tool speeds up your modeling process by replacing face selections by an asset from your library.
This is the second update of the tool, with some new features:
Version 1.02 Features :
- Keep a perfect edge flow.
- Keep UV’s and materials (Smart Material Blending).
- Height adaptation.
- Auto Asset Alignment.
- Curvature deform (deform your asset on the surface of the mesh).
- Rotate, mirror and scale the assets after they are inserted.
- 2 different blending modes :
- the “Same Borders” which needs assets with the same borders topology as your face selection,
- and the “Free Borders” to replace any selected faces per any asset with no topology restriction.
- Insert per Face option (insert the asset on each selected face).
- Multiple face Clusters replacement. (insert the asset on each face cluster whether they are different or not).
- Selected Faces statistics.
- Automatic Library filtering depending on your face selection.
- Resizable UI and icons.
- Visual library.
- Quick asset publishing.
- Create & share your own Assets library.
- Customizable folder structure.
- Main Path and quick sub-folders access.
- Full Help file.
The new version comes with the assets library you see in the video.