I found your blog to be very informative. I am very happy to read your blog it's very useful to me.https://www.lifetimeheritagefilms.com/
Great stuff. And many thanks for those tuts by Jason! They helped me a lot.
Those animations look amazing!! Great job!
The Meshroom team have revealed Meshroom 2019.1, the first major update to the open-source photogrammetry software. The update is said to improve the speed and quality of mesh generation, add support for source images captured using projected light patterns, and remove the need for an Nvidia GPU.
- 3D Viewer: Load and compare multiple assets with cache mechanism and improved navigation
- Display camera intrinsic information extracted from metadata analysis
- Easier access to a more complete sensor database with a more reliable camera model matching algorithm.
- Attribute Editor: Hide advanced/experimental parameters by default to improve readability and simplify access to the most useful, high-level settings. Advanced users can still enable them to have full access to internal thresholds.
- Graph Editor: Improved set of contextual tools.
- Nodes: Homogenization of inputs/outputs parameters
- Meshing: Better, faster and configurable estimation of the space to reconstruct based on the sparse point cloud. Favors high-density areas and helps to remove badly defined ones.
- Draft Meshing (no CUDA required): the result of the sparse reconstruction can now be directly meshed to get a 3D model preview without computing the depth maps.
- MeshFiltering: Now keeps all reconstructed parts by default.
- StructureFromMotion: Add support for rig of cameras
- Support for reconstruction with projected light patterns and texturing with another set of images
You can get more details here.
The goal of the ClearCut courses is to teach you a solid workflow that is used in the AAA game industry. The first episode covers the process of creating an AAA fire hydrant from start to finish.
Any future updates are included and will be available for download in case they are released. Next episodes are not included.