Hmmm, i'm assuming that you're talking about the base of the plant moving as much as the top? If so, not really unless you wanted to make your own custom shader to control only the top vertices in the mesh. Right now, inside of the foliage shader, it's a super basic grass wind node that comes with the base version of Unreal... Let me know if you find a solution for this :)
Hi Lincoln, Thanks for this. I found it incredibly informative. Could I ask you a question about your wind + plant movement? Is there any way to stop it looking like the plants are rooted in moving water. I find it horribly distracting and pulls me out of my suspension of disbelief. Cheers, Tudor
Our expert guides dependably work in a state of harmony with the necessities given to us, and this makes our task arrangement a perfect one. We provide best Online Assignment Help . Allassignmenthelp deals with all the contextual investigations and assignments relating to aces. https://www.allassignmenthelp.com/
Check out an incredible VFX pack by Yoeri Vleer filled with impact-related customizable effects. You can control all the effects with the help of tweakable parameters. Basically, you can create a near unlimited-amount of effects.
Lets make something clear: This is not just a regular pack with some effects, but a fully fleshed out toolbox filled to the brim with impact related effects which are all tweakable trough material instances, usage of the dynamic module, and cascade. This allows you to create a near unlimited amount of effects.
Because of this I am providing many video tutorials that allow you/the user to easily create additional content to really make it your own and match the style of the (stylized) game you are going for.
This package will save you a lot of money, time, and can last you your entire project or projects.
Especially once you start adding your own new textures, instances, and effects, and really make it your own!
- 500 different effects available!
- Clean and easy readable Master Materials so you or the artist working with the package can easily tweak, adjust, or add additional functionality to it without having to work trough the cluttered garbage most marketplace packages suffer from.
- Material Instances allowing for very detailed customization, allowing you to really express yourself.
- Clean Cascade setups for a fast & optimal workflow. Basic LOD’s are already in place.
- Will come with a dozen or two examples to showcase what you can do with the package.
You can find more details on the pack here.