Playdead, an independent game company behind LIMBO and INSIDE, apparently showed two more concepts made for their next title.
Playdead, an independent game company behind LIMBO and INSIDE, apparently showed two more concepts made for their next title. Their current project is a sci-fi adventure set in a remote corner of the universe, and it is safe to say that the community is excited about the project.
First, here are two artworks shared last year:
The first image appeared on Playdead’s job postings:
Here are the skills they need from a 3D artist:
- 4+ years of experience within a 3D game production is essential.
- A strong portfolio of work which demonstrates a level of mastery in 3D art and design.
- Experience with zBrush or equivalent is a must.
- Experience with 3D packages such as Maya, Modo, etc. and a willingness to learn new tools.
- Great communication skills and ability to work effectively on shared projects.
You can find the offer here. There’s also this second image floating around their forums:
A little is known about their game, but we’re sure they’ll continue their stylish path. Make sure to discuss the art pieces in the comments.