Our expert guides dependably work in a state of harmony with the necessities given to us, and this makes our task arrangement a perfect one. We provide best Online Assignment Help . Allassignmenthelp deals with all the contextual investigations and assignments relating to aces. https://www.allassignmenthelp.com/
Lovely work ! You mentioned "When lighting the scene, I used Light Functions to create the illusion of light passing through clouds, thus lighting the environment unevenly" do you think you could show what is the setup to get such a precise result ?(meaning highlight the area you want?)
Amazing art. I'm curious how the rocks manage to be such a natural part of the terrain! It really looks like they have been there for ages.
Today at GDC 2016, Crytek officially announced, that CRYENGINE V is becoming a “Pay What You Want” product. The project is offering developers everywhere total access to the engine’s feature-set and full engine source code for. Developers can actually pay money for it, but they can pay nothing at all. There’s no obligation to pay royalties or additional service charges.
“Users who decide to make a contribution for utilizing CRYENGINE V can allocate up to 70% of the sum to Crytek’s new Indie Development Fund – a grant program that will see Crytek directly supporting promising indie projects around the world.”
CRYENGINE now also features CRYENGINE Marketplace. This is a great platform, which will help developers to access individual assets from Crytek’s own library and purchase materials, sounds, and 3D objects from CRYENGINE lovers.
CRYENGINE V features:
- C# Enabled: A new API that allows developers who know C# to start scripting in CRYENGINE V right away.
- Reworked Low Overhead Renderer: Significantly increases the performance of today’s hardware in graphically intensive applications.
- DirectX 12 support: Utilize the latest branch of DirectX to take greater control of hardware resources.
- Advanced Volumetric Cloud System: Optimized for VR to give clouds full 3D spatial rendering for higher quality with minimal performance hit.
- New particle system: Create stunning real-time fluid effects, handled almost entirely on the GPU.
- A new launcher and UI: Navigate CRYENGINE more intuitively thanks to a streamlined UI which includes realigned features and new icon groupings.
- FMOD Studio support: Allowing greater flexibility in audio middleware selection.
- CRYENGINE Answers: A dedicated channel where the CRYENGINE community can share questions and answers.
It’s a great news for the community as a whole, but will Crytek also improve its community support and star rolling out new tutorials to help developers understand the basics and some of the more complicated features of the engine? Cryengine Answers could actually help with this problem.
Source: official press release