An unmatched and nonpareil post i have ever seen. The content is so appealing that it has created an impulse to avail Assignment Help Singapore services. http://www.myassignmenthelpsg.com/
This is beautiful, great work. Would love to walk around in this city
Wow, I am 22 years and self thought still trying to be a good artist, I am using blender in a country where no one cares. Thanks a lot for this inspiring article. I am not as good as this, you are very good.
Kimmo Kaunela has released his UE4 post-apocalyptic desert environment with a large amount of props and a driveable vehicle. The pack features different sets of foliage assets, materials that have useful features like adaptive landscape tessellation, interactive foliage, and dirt blending.
Unreal Engine 4 project that contains desert environment with abandoned locations to explore. This project also have a drive able car to explore the environment faster. I wanted to put my last few years of work into one project using some of my older models and new ones. My goal was to create a base that is both optimized and flexible for all sort of projects.
Landscape is using a material that allows to use adaptive tessellation with distance based blending and triplanar mapping. Project also have over 100 model and 188 texture assets. Level is using a fully dynamic lighting that is optimized to give the best possible performance.
- Over 100+ model assets
- Spline assets for roads, light poles, fences
- Drive able car based on the Advanced Vehicle Blueprint
- Master materials for foliage, building, prop, terrain
- 3 layer terrain material with adaptive tessellation, distance based blending and triplanar mapping
- Assets built with AAA quality
- Building have rigged doors and interior
- Large amount of different props and foliage assets
- Procedural foliage and rock spawning
- Built in colliders for assets
- LODs for models
- Dynamic lighting
- Included desert scene with abandoned diner and roads
- 2K (53)
- 1K (104)
- 512 (31)