Your posts are really helpful to me. Thank you for sharing. zombs royale game
This is a great site, I have visited some sites but I do not know that Google offers free games. And here is I play free flash games on this site. foxy sniper pirate shootout
@Del Taco There are not privileged conservatives, left wingers are privileged and Trumans point stands, its easier to come out as a conservative these days than gay, YOU PROVED HIM RIGHT. The only circlejerk is the big tech circlejerk.
Kimmo Kaunela has released his UE4 post-apocalyptic desert environment with a large amount of props and a driveable vehicle. The pack features different sets of foliage assets, materials that have useful features like adaptive landscape tessellation, interactive foliage, and dirt blending.
Unreal Engine 4 project that contains desert environment with abandoned locations to explore. This project also have a drive able car to explore the environment faster. I wanted to put my last few years of work into one project using some of my older models and new ones. My goal was to create a base that is both optimized and flexible for all sort of projects.
Landscape is using a material that allows to use adaptive tessellation with distance based blending and triplanar mapping. Project also have over 100 model and 188 texture assets. Level is using a fully dynamic lighting that is optimized to give the best possible performance.
- Over 100+ model assets
- Spline assets for roads, light poles, fences
- Drive able car based on the Advanced Vehicle Blueprint
- Master materials for foliage, building, prop, terrain
- 3 layer terrain material with adaptive tessellation, distance based blending and triplanar mapping
- Assets built with AAA quality
- Building have rigged doors and interior
- Large amount of different props and foliage assets
- Procedural foliage and rock spawning
- Built in colliders for assets
- LODs for models
- Dynamic lighting
- Included desert scene with abandoned diner and roads
- 2K (53)
- 1K (104)
- 512 (31)