It says "404 not found"
Wow, amazing job, really inspiring !
Where do i send gold, i want the game!
RE:Vision Effects has recently released RE:Lens V2, a plugin for lens conversions, projections and stabilization for 360 and 180 VR and fisheye footage.
Here are some of the new features:
- Fisheye to Fisheye option to stabilize super wide-angle fisheye and render a new fisheye out.
- LatLong (Equirectangular) to Fisheye with output Field of View “FOV” options, especially important for Dome Production. Useful to back-and-forth between fisheye and equirectangular (latlong coordinates).
- LatLong to Little Planet Effect.
- Equisolid fisheye lens support now has two Undistort controls to help users better represents more arbitrary lens curve.
- Projection Adaptive Sharpening added in FromLatLong.
- ToLatLong now handles 180 or 360 degrees (input and output).
- ToLatLong and Superfish, Flatten controls now allow you to control the Y distortion separately.
RE:Lens would cost you $189.95. A single license is said to let the user use the plugin in Adobe After Effects and Premiere, Blackmagic Resolve and Fusion, Apple Final Cut Pro and Motion, Foundry Nuke, Natron, Assimilate Scratch, Silhouette FX, and FXHome Hitfilm. You can learn more here.