bad management, its your job for stuff like that not to happen, dont put that extra weight on artist because management didn't do your job
It really is the best game of 2018, Thank you.
"We're saddened if any former members of any studio did not find their time here enjoyable or creatively fulfilling and wish them well with finding an environment more suitable to their temperaments and needs…" Or : We're saddened if any former members of our studio are not happy to have been exploited to enrich us. Awesome !!!! Ok, guys… you have lost one customer !
Check out this mind-blowing shader from Shadertoy which is a tribute to “Journey” by That Game Company. H-Man has shared a nice code that recreates sand from the popular game.
First of all, here are some things the author has to say:
- No, I do not have any affiliation with That Game Company.
- Yes, Journey is one of the best games ever made
- It has taken me around 3-4 months from start to finish, evenings and weekends
- Most of the time was spent getting the details right
- Yes, the character needs more work. One day I will finish it
- Yes, if anybody comes up with something cool to add, I would love to improve 🙂
- There is nothing mathemagically amazing in this shader. I hope you do find it pretty though!
- Yes, the code is fairly ugly. But look at the colors – PRETTY!
If you have any other questions, I will be happy to answer
The artist started writing the code as a learning playground, but around January, but decided to finish and share with us. The shader might be imperfect, but you have to admit it’s damn pretty.