I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks! order now
Check out this mind-blowing shader from Shadertoy which is a tribute to “Journey” by That Game Company. H-Man has shared a nice code that recreates sand from the popular game.
First of all, here are some things the author has to say:
- No, I do not have any affiliation with That Game Company.
- Yes, Journey is one of the best games ever made
- It has taken me around 3-4 months from start to finish, evenings and weekends
- Most of the time was spent getting the details right
- Yes, the character needs more work. One day I will finish it
- Yes, if anybody comes up with something cool to add, I would love to improve 🙂
- There is nothing mathemagically amazing in this shader. I hope you do find it pretty though!
- Yes, the code is fairly ugly. But look at the colors – PRETTY!
If you have any other questions, I will be happy to answer
The artist started writing the code as a learning playground, but around January, but decided to finish and share with us. The shader might be imperfect, but you have to admit it’s damn pretty.