I really like how you've articulated your entire process. This was a very enriching read. A Well deserved feature!
Great article! Thanks for the awesome read.
Wow, this is so cool! Nice job!
Beta build 3 is already out there. Users can play with the new AO options and texture tiling.
The information was originally posted in Toolbag 3 group on Facebook, which you can join. The company has finally removed all secrecy requirements and you can publicly post screenshots, discuss specific features, make tutorials, stream about Marmoset Toolbag 3.
Art by Jordan Dubosc
To join the community you just need to download the full installer and dive into the features of the new version. Download the installer here.
Download the Unreal Engine import plugin here.
Latest updates (since Beta Build 2):
- Material Texture Tiling
- ‘Groupless’ AO bake option
- Scale Reference Figure for visualizing scene scale
- New Sky Presets
- Example Scenes (see Help -> Example Scenes)
- Better High DPI font display & scaling
- Returned Missing Texture Locator dialogs
- More robust custom shader support (now works with tessellation & more)
- Numerous bug fixes
Author: Artyom Sergeev