That is really a great thing for us all. http://fewhacks.com/
I just based my landscape material on this. I just wish I could exactly figure out what is going on with normals, ao and displacement here.
That was extremely helpful! Thank you!
Chaos Group has revealed the latest beta of V-Ray Next, introducing the integration of the NVIDIA AI denoiser as an alternative to a denoising algorithm, the ability to transfer auto exposure and white balance to scene cameras, support for the adaptive dome light and volumetric rendering in V-Ray GPU, and more.
- Add a button to transfer auto-exposure and/or auto-white balance to scene cameras
- Add MAXScript functions to start and stop IPR with V-Ray GPU
- Added Italian tooltip translation
- Cryptomatte support for DWA compressed OpenEXR files
- Add support for adaptive dome light
- Add support for volumetric rendering
- Support for BRDF mode of VRayGLSL’s PTX backend
- Re-organized the UI options
- Add option to disable VFB resizing on image load
V-Ray Light Lister
- Add control for VRayLights type
- Integrated the NVIDIA AI denoiser as an alternative denoising engine
- Support XForm modifiers in Volumetric render mode
You can learn more about the latest release here.