This is beautiful, great work. Would love to walk around in this city
Wow, I am 22 years and self thought still trying to be a good artist, I am using blender in a country where no one cares. Thanks a lot for this inspiring article. I am not as good as this, you are very good.
Awesome. Really great tips for beginners like me to start working correctly.
Chaos Group has revealed the latest beta of V-Ray Next, introducing the integration of the NVIDIA AI denoiser as an alternative to a denoising algorithm, the ability to transfer auto exposure and white balance to scene cameras, support for the adaptive dome light and volumetric rendering in V-Ray GPU, and more.
- Add a button to transfer auto-exposure and/or auto-white balance to scene cameras
- Add MAXScript functions to start and stop IPR with V-Ray GPU
- Added Italian tooltip translation
- Cryptomatte support for DWA compressed OpenEXR files
- Add support for adaptive dome light
- Add support for volumetric rendering
- Support for BRDF mode of VRayGLSL’s PTX backend
- Re-organized the UI options
- Add option to disable VFB resizing on image load
V-Ray Light Lister
- Add control for VRayLights type
- Integrated the NVIDIA AI denoiser as an alternative denoising engine
- Support XForm modifiers in Volumetric render mode
You can learn more about the latest release here.