No one will discuss the new destruction system below.
Besides, if you'd be involved in project budgeting you would be aware that the costs are growing and using cheap alternatives is inevitable. This is the business. first of all.
If you hate people that can make your life easier and see the threat in everything related to AI then you can hardly call yourself an artist. Rather than a kid who likes to be in a comfort zone.
Chaos Group has revealed the latest beta of V-Ray Next, introducing the integration of the NVIDIA AI denoiser as an alternative to a denoising algorithm, the ability to transfer auto exposure and white balance to scene cameras, support for the adaptive dome light and volumetric rendering in V-Ray GPU, and more.
- Add a button to transfer auto-exposure and/or auto-white balance to scene cameras
- Add MAXScript functions to start and stop IPR with V-Ray GPU
- Added Italian tooltip translation
- Cryptomatte support for DWA compressed OpenEXR files
- Add support for adaptive dome light
- Add support for volumetric rendering
- Support for BRDF mode of VRayGLSL’s PTX backend
- Re-organized the UI options
- Add option to disable VFB resizing on image load
V-Ray Light Lister
- Add control for VRayLights type
- Integrated the NVIDIA AI denoiser as an alternative denoising engine
- Support XForm modifiers in Volumetric render mode
You can learn more about the latest release here.