hello Alexander, I really loved your these draw works. I loved cathedrals too.I started 3ds Max new. And I really really want to meet you, if you wanna to do. By the way, my name is Duacan, from Turkey. also Im working for learning and speaking German. Cause Deutschland is the my first country for living. Whatever, take care yourself, Tschüss. insta: 06optimusprime06
nice blog but here is the thing, what is wrong with overlaping uv's and mirroring them, what are the cons of overlapping them and why is this method better in the case of uv? thanks
Thank you @Fcardoso The volumetric light is available in the latest 2018.3 beta. In the visual environment setting, there is a new option to select Volumetric light fog. The screen I shared is from 2018.2 during that time I was using a script to enable it :)
How was the Witcher game series born? How did Geralt make it to the third part and become one of the most popular game heroes? Noclip released the opening episode of the team’s six-part series on The Witcher with Marcin Iwiński talking about life in socialist Poland, the business of games distribution and the founding of CD Projekt.
We’ll get five more episodes with intricate details on the story of the famous studio over the next two weeks. The members of CD Projekt will tell us about their approach to environment design, quests, cinematic design and more.
Here’s the schedule:
- Remembering The Witcher 1 & 2 – Wednesday, October 4th – The creators and players of W1 and W2 reminisce, while Marcin continues the story of the company’s rise and near falls.
- Creating the World of The Witcher 3 – Friday, October 6th – How level design, environmental design, and living world design combine to create the world of Wild Hunt.
- The Quests of Wild Hunt – Monday, October 9nd – Detailing the design of W3’s most memorable quests and the many quests that changed during development.
- Found in Translation – Wednesday, October 11th – Localisation & adaptation departments detail the incredible work that goes into making The Witcher multi-lingual.
- The Devil’s in the Details – Friday, October 13th – How elements like music, cinematic design, combat and more, combine to create a believable universe.
Make sure to subscribe to the Noclip channel.