This is amazing! Please tell us, What programs where used to create these amazing animations?
I am continuing development on WorldKit as a solo endeavor now. Progress is a bit slower as I've had to take a more moderate approach to development hours. I took a short break following the failure of the commercial launch, and now I have started up again, but I've gone from 90 hour work weeks to around 40 or 50 hour work weeks. See my longer reply on the future of WorldKit here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAYgW5JfCQw&lc=UgxtXVCCULAyzrzAwvp4AaABAg.8swLeUjv7Fb8swt1875FAT I am hard at work with research and code, and am not quite ready to start the next fund-raising campaign to open-source, so I've been quiet for a while. I hope to have a video out on the new features in the next few weeks.
Someone please create open source world creator already in C/C++.
How was the Witcher game series born? How did Geralt make it to the third part and become one of the most popular game heroes? Noclip released the opening episode of the team’s six-part series on The Witcher with Marcin Iwiński talking about life in socialist Poland, the business of games distribution and the founding of CD Projekt.
We’ll get five more episodes with intricate details on the story of the famous studio over the next two weeks. The members of CD Projekt will tell us about their approach to environment design, quests, cinematic design and more.
Here’s the schedule:
- Remembering The Witcher 1 & 2 – Wednesday, October 4th – The creators and players of W1 and W2 reminisce, while Marcin continues the story of the company’s rise and near falls.
- Creating the World of The Witcher 3 – Friday, October 6th – How level design, environmental design, and living world design combine to create the world of Wild Hunt.
- The Quests of Wild Hunt – Monday, October 9nd – Detailing the design of W3’s most memorable quests and the many quests that changed during development.
- Found in Translation – Wednesday, October 11th – Localisation & adaptation departments detail the incredible work that goes into making The Witcher multi-lingual.
- The Devil’s in the Details – Friday, October 13th – How elements like music, cinematic design, combat and more, combine to create a believable universe.
Make sure to subscribe to the Noclip channel.