Work on ARKTIKA.1 and unannounced project.
- Experience working on 3D projects with realistic setting
- Knowledge of 3DsMax
- Exceptional skill in animating the human bipedal figure as well as other organic forms
- Able to provide hand-crafted animation
- High quality rig setups and skinning
- Able to work with mocap data
- Able to effectively collaborate with game designers and programmers
- Experience with 1st person shooters
- Experience of animating organics and mechanics in a HUD
- Examples of complex mechanic setups (vehicle suspension with working elements, for example)
- A passion for games
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Thorough knowledge and proficient application of 3D math, rendering algorithms, and data structures
- Performance minded development and optimization skills
- Self-drive to learn new rendering techniques and implement them
- Mathematical Analysis skills
- Conceptual fluency with physically based rendering techniques
- Strong communication and proficiency working with technical artists to develop and iterate on features/tools
- Knowledge of a broad range of graphics APIs and shader languages including DirectX and OpenGL/GLSL
- Understanding of realtime skinning, IK, physics limitations and possibilities.
- Understanding of real-world kinematics and ability to replicate physical movement using a mix of simulation tools and baked skeletal animations.
- Ability to come up and utilize skinning tricks (folded shoulders, 2-bone ropes).
- Familiarity with mocap and hand created animations.
- Experience with human, exotic, and mechanical characters/objects.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in rigging, animation, skinning, weighting and physics.
- At least one shipped title on consoles.
- Proven experience in applying modern interactive character animation techniques such as blend-trees, HFSMs, IK, and partial-body animation.
- Excellent communicator with strong verbal and written English skills (Russian/Ukrainian is a plus).
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills.
- Self-direction and motivation.
- Desire to help drive the improvement of the game engine year-over-year.
- Experience working with procedural/physically-altered animation techniques.
- Experience with cinematics and facial animation
- Be a ‘pro’ in level creation in modern game engines, like Unreal Engine, Cry Engine etc.
- Good understanding of light, composition, color-coding.
- Experience with any 3D modeling package and Photoshop.
- Fluent English (or Russian).
- Art Education
- Understanding of modern real time rendering tech.
- Ability to use any additional software (ZBrush, XNormal, B2M, World Machine, etc) for the task.
- Visual FX experience (particles, postprocess, flares etc.)
- Hardcore FPS gamer
You can look at the other offers here.