Joe Garth revealed a new update for his Brushify – Shaders Pack.
“I wanted to provide a more fleshed out example level to showcase the Brushify multi-biome landscape auto material and the other shaders,” states the artist. “A proper skydome and HDRI lighting setup help to newcomers to Unreal in the right direction and show how a few simple settings can give nice results. I also managed to fix a few niggling issues here and there and work in a lot of small visual improvements.”
The shaders pack features a Landscape Auto Material that lets users paint multiple biomes, shaders that add dynamic effects to objects, with everything textured automatically in real-time.
- Multi-Biome landscape shader demonstration level
- Snow shader demonstration level
- Blend together Multiple Biomes without limitations.
- Clean and modular setup using Functions. Easily expand and add your own materials.
- All materials automatically texture the terrain with real-world texture detail.
- Slope (for cliffs)
- Cover (create Snow, Moss, Wind Erosion)
- 3 levels of texture detail (Global, Macro and Close) landscape is detailed at any range.
- Contains Near mesh shader with Cover functionality (Easily add Snow, Moss, Wind erosion to any of your 3d meshes).
You can learn more about the pack and get it for $9.99 here.