I love it !
Wow this is really extensive! Thanks for sharing, I just started with tiltbrush and Masterpiece Vr using a mixed reality kit
after reading this incredible article, im still left with the question..."but, HOW?!"
Here is a new Brushify pack by Joe Garth (don’t forget to read our interview) that is based on a modular approach to building environments in Unreal Engine. The pack features a multi-layer landscape auto shader, alpha brushes for terrain sculpting, high-resolution meshes, and 8k textures. It is worth noting that the pack has been created using real-world data.
The new Volcano Brushify pack lets artists seamlessly create and edit terrain. Mountains here are provided as both meshes (for background landscapes) and as alpha brushes.
The packs also includes a playable level with a complete ready-made landscape.
- 4 Unique terrain pieces (as pictured above)
- Each terrain piece has both meshes and alpha brushes.
- Alpha brush textures can be used to sculpt mountains directly into the landscape.
- This pack contains a ready-made level already built using the Brushify assets.
- Includes a simple landscape auto material that automatically textures the terrain as users paint.
- Texture variants for multiple biomes are included (snow, grassland, desert, and rocky)
Want to learn more about the Brushify project and the production process behind it? make sure to check out our interview with Joe Garth here.