VUE without competition
Can you please give us a walkthrough how to implement this into Maya? would be super helpful. Thanks a lot.
Alexey Vanzhula has recently released an update to Direct Modelling HDA, his modeling add-on for Houdini. The plugin features 4 parts with one of then being a SoftBoolean toolset which is basically the next level of Flux to create procedural models using boolean operations.
Video overview from Werner Ziemerink:
Here is what’s new in v1.5:
- SoftBoolean 1.1 — UI improvements and small optimizations, groups preservation, new soft-boolean tools
- Geometry Library 1.5 — add elements by the construction plane, filter items with a mask, UI revamped
- Menu — fully redesigned menu subsystem. User can now create custom menus with submenus by using a simple Python syntax
- Menus are now fully customizable and work much better with HiDPI displays
- Shelf fully redesigned
- All tools and HDAs have icons
- Lots of new modeling HDAs
- All Python code is now open
- Modeler – a brand new mode for the classic polygonal modeling
Direct Modeling Tools would cost you $100 for a perpetual license. You can get the pack on Gumroad.
Camping and Outdoor Props VOL. 1 by Dekogon is a bundle of high-quality assets and includes all the meshes, maps, materials, Blueprints, and effects created in the Unreal Engine. Each asset was created for realistic AAA quality visuals, style, and budget. Additionally includes RAW files (Obj, Fbx, and Textures) for use in other engines or software.