Thank you for sharing your work process!!
I really like how you've articulated your entire process. This was a very enriching read. A Well deserved feature!
Great article! Thanks for the awesome read.
Let’s have a look at another free pack for Unreal. This time, it’s a modular New York-style underground subway train created by Dekogon Studios for the Unreal Engine.
The pack features a set of modular meshes and simple blueprint setups to create a subway train. “All assets, materials, and VFX created in the Unreal Engine at production ready quality. Each asset was created for realistic AAA quality visuals, style, and budget.”
- Modular design for easy use and combination with other parts
- Over 110+ mesh assets
- Master material set up that control the majority of all props and models
- Master material on floor surfaces to control dirt and trash
- Master material on wall surfaces to control dirt and wear
- Blueprint for easy light setup and controls
- Multiple Lookup Tables (LUTs)
- 30+ signs, stickers, and graffiti decals
- Cinematic Post Processing and setup
- Tileable texture sets for plastic, metal, rubber floor, trash, dirt, and many more.
You can learn more and get the pack here.
The goal of the ClearCut courses is to teach you a solid workflow that is used in the AAA game industry. The first episode covers the process of creating an AAA fire hydrant from start to finish.
Any future updates are included and will be available for download in case they are released. Next episodes are not included.