Hmmm, i'm assuming that you're talking about the base of the plant moving as much as the top? If so, not really unless you wanted to make your own custom shader to control only the top vertices in the mesh. Right now, inside of the foliage shader, it's a super basic grass wind node that comes with the base version of Unreal... Let me know if you find a solution for this :)
Hi Lincoln, Thanks for this. I found it incredibly informative. Could I ask you a question about your wind + plant movement? Is there any way to stop it looking like the plants are rooted in moving water. I find it horribly distracting and pulls me out of my suspension of disbelief. Cheers, Tudor
Our expert guides dependably work in a state of harmony with the necessities given to us, and this makes our task arrangement a perfect one. We provide best Online Assignment Help . Allassignmenthelp deals with all the contextual investigations and assignments relating to aces. https://www.allassignmenthelp.com/
GMH2 (Geo Maya Hair 2) is an advanced version of GMH script, specialized in hair modeling and stylizing, developed by Phung Dinh Dzung at Thunder Cloud Studio. The tool allows users to easily model complex hair styles using traditional polygon modeling method and convert to Maya Hair using GMH2 with 2 simple steps.
The latest version features the option to generate polygon hair strips to use for next-gen game, bake hair to textures on polygon planes, a material manager for applying multiple shaders to hair geometry, and the option to export hair in OBJ or FBX format as curves or poly meshes.
- Compatible with (32 & 64 bit version): Maya 2015 and on-ward (not including LT version)
- Script format: Mel.
- Primary platform: Window.
- note: For Linux and Mac OS, There will be a slightly change in the UI of GMH2 as Maya’sMel for Mac/Linux doesnt support button with Images.
- Converting and baking next-gen polygon hair are now available
- Next-gen polygon hair generation
- Baking hair to polygon plane’s textures (diffuse, normal and alpha maps)
- Material & UV manager: apply different shaders / texture regions to multi polygon hair polygon surfaces.
- Export manager: Export Hair as curves or polygon in Obj or FBX format.