See 5 materials for ZBrush that will be a good addition to your production, whether you are working on beasts, hard surface, and human anatomy.
The pack includes:
- 40 hand-sculpted dragon detail brushes all contained within one Multi-Alpha brush.
- Scales, spikes and everything nice!
- Perfect to speed up your dragon creation!
- One VDM brush.
These alphas work best for quick detailing. You can overlay and adjust them how you want.
There are 4 types of licenses:
- Single User License
- Team License - up to 10 people
- Unlimited Team License
- Educational License
This tool is perfect for nude characters but still needs some tweaking of the character afterward.
Version 2 includes:
- Complete support for posing the fingers and the feet.
- Tweaked joints for more accurate movement.
- Additional joints added to prevent breaking when trying to create seated poses but cleanup is still required.
- Additional joints added for a smoother range of motion.
Watch the tutorial to understand how to use the rig.
Learn all the stages of the helmet production from Armored Colony.
The tutorial goes with:
- over 5 hours of video content.
- Mixed speed (a combination of accelerated and real-time footage) for a more pleasurable viewing experience.
- Includes audio commentary in English
Software used: ZBrush (sculpting), Keyshot (rendering) and Affinity Photo which is a Photoshop alternative (compositing and color correction).
Additional Assets: Final 3D sculpt, Keyshot scene, ZBrush Goodies (matcaps, brushes, hotkeys and UI).