Lightmap has released a new version HDR Light Studio called Tungsten.
Lightmap has released a new version HDR Light Studio called Tungsten which adds a new Composites feature for users to group lights and then control the properties of the group, isolate and edit individual lights, mask lights, and more. Users can now also store multiple lighting designs in a single studio project.
Users can use Composites to:
• Group Lights
• Control a group of lights (brightness, position, color etc)
• Store Multiple Lighting Designs in one HDR Light Studio project
• Isolate and Edit Individual Lights
• Mask Lights
• Clone and move areas of the HDRI map
• Combine different regions of multiple HDRI maps
• Dissect and take control of light regions in existing HDRI maps
The team also revealed its new pricing model, offering HDR Light Studio Tungsten in 3 bundles: Indie, Pro and Automotive.
Please note that the new lower-priced Indie licenses cost £95 for annual rental. Pro licenses would cost users £295 for a year of rental with the option of a permanent license for £895. Automotive bundles are set at £995 for a year of rental, with no option of a permanent license.
You can get more details here.