Thanks a lot ! Did you give some masterclass of something ?
How is the Clovers sit on top between tiles? for mine, blend modes doesnt seem to be working... they follow the height of the tiles which results in extreme distortion of clovers following the height changes of tiles
I really liked Cris Tales, its a Colombian game, i really like it how it looks, its like a old JRPG with a unique graphic style: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXAUWjhqeKg
Take a look at a nice pack for Marmoset Toolbag 3 users by shader artist Chris Perrella that contains two shader extensions allowing for Hue Saturation Luminance modifications. The first shader uses a texture mask for a single HSL shift. The second shader allows for three individual HSL shifts per channel.
- Mask Shader: Independent controls for modifying Hue, Saturation and Luminance of the existing Albedo.
- Mask Shader: Texture Mask for Effect with independent channel support.
- RGB Shader: Independent controls for modifying Hue, Saturation and Luminance of the existing Albedo with an RGB Mask.
- RGB Shader: Texture Mask for 3 Hue Sat Lum shifts per channel.
- Download “hue_saturation_luminance_mask.zip” from Gumroad
- Unzip file to your “C:\Program Files\Marmoset\Toolbag 3\data\shader\mat\custom” folder
- Launch Toolbag 3
- Select a shader and scroll to the bottom section of the material attributes tab.
- Click the triangle on the right and select “Custom”
- Click the triangle next to “Shader” and select “hue_saturation_luminance_mask” or hue_saturation_luminance_rgb”