Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
Thanks for sharing and detailed production breakdown
i thought there wouldnt be anything better than akeytsu for creating easy animations. im happy if i am proven wrong.
Keith, I just wanted to stop by and say: Thank you.
HSL Shader for Marmoset Toolbag 3
7 March, 2017
Take a look at a nice pack for Marmoset Toolbag 3 users by shader artist Chris Perrella that contains two shader extensions allowing for Hue Saturation Luminance modifications. The first shader uses a texture mask for a single HSL shift. The second shader allows for three individual HSL shifts per channel.
- Mask Shader: Independent controls for modifying Hue, Saturation and Luminance of the existing Albedo.
- Mask Shader: Texture Mask for Effect with independent channel support.
- RGB Shader: Independent controls for modifying Hue, Saturation and Luminance of the existing Albedo with an RGB Mask.
- RGB Shader: Texture Mask for 3 Hue Sat Lum shifts per channel.
- Download “hue_saturation_luminance_mask.zip” from Gumroad
- Unzip file to your “C:\Program Files\Marmoset\Toolbag 3\data\shader\mat\custom” folder
- Launch Toolbag 3
- Select a shader and scroll to the bottom section of the material attributes tab.
- Click the triangle on the right and select “Custom”
- Click the triangle next to “Shader” and select “hue_saturation_luminance_mask” or hue_saturation_luminance_rgb”
Source: Chris Perrella