How can you make planets? Is it hard
This is a great post on star wars. Our cheap assignment experts are really impressed. https://www.dreamassignment.com/cheap-assignment-help
Thanks for sharing, the lighting on the wheels and coins is beautiful, very painterly.
Take a look at a nice pack for Marmoset Toolbag 3 users by shader artist Chris Perrella that contains two shader extensions allowing for Hue Saturation Luminance modifications. The first shader uses a texture mask for a single HSL shift. The second shader allows for three individual HSL shifts per channel.
- Mask Shader: Independent controls for modifying Hue, Saturation and Luminance of the existing Albedo.
- Mask Shader: Texture Mask for Effect with independent channel support.
- RGB Shader: Independent controls for modifying Hue, Saturation and Luminance of the existing Albedo with an RGB Mask.
- RGB Shader: Texture Mask for 3 Hue Sat Lum shifts per channel.
- Download “hue_saturation_luminance_mask.zip” from Gumroad
- Unzip file to your “C:\Program Files\Marmoset\Toolbag 3\data\shader\mat\custom” folder
- Launch Toolbag 3
- Select a shader and scroll to the bottom section of the material attributes tab.
- Click the triangle on the right and select “Custom”
- Click the triangle next to “Shader” and select “hue_saturation_luminance_mask” or hue_saturation_luminance_rgb”