can 80.lv stop posting this kind of low-quality 'showcase' articles? If I wanna find showcase/reel, I can find them easily on Viemo, cgsociety. Everyone know houdini can be used to do destruction, simulation, etc. there is no need to show another destruction unless posting a helpful 'tutorial'. However, this is not.
Can it produce quads, too?
GODOT TO RULE THE WORLD
Take a look at a game called Industries of Titan — an industrial city building sim/strategy game, set on Saturn’s moon Titan. The project will let you create a sprawling industrial city, design powerful factories, and compete with other Great Houses to stake your claim to the Industries of Titan.
— Sir_carma (@Sir_carma) September 7, 2017
Here are the key features of the project:
- Design your city and grow it from just a few small buildings into a massive metropolis!
- Set up production lines inside your factories to turn raw resources into ever more powerful devices and buildings
— Sir_carma (@Sir_carma) September 1, 2017
- Balance the needs of your workers, your factories, and your buildings to produce a powerful, efficient economy
- Design the interiors of your battleships by strategically placing weapons, shields, thrusters, and more, to reduce weak points and maximize fighting capability
— Sir_carma (@Sir_carma) August 25, 2017
- Overcome your enemies via tactical battleship combat, technological superiority, political influence, or the sheer productive power of your factories
- Gameplay is “real-time with pause” — play at your preferred pace!
- Created by the team that brought you Crypt of the NecroDancer, with art by Sir Carma and Nick Gunn, music by Danny Baranowsky, and audio by Power Up Audio.
The game is said to be released in 2018, so stay tuned for more details!