Curious as to bipedal proportions, especially, as there seems to be good stylized, even with larger than life heads, eyes, yet they look "good". Is there a chart like there is for proper anatomy for drawing? It'd be great to see a comparison even though I realize there are many forms of stylized. I think that'd make a great article.
Your link to the Substance file on polycount is broken, the correct link is: http://polycount.com/discussion/comment/2294007/#Comment_2294007
Take a look at a game called Industries of Titan — an industrial city building sim/strategy game, set on Saturn’s moon Titan. The project will let you create a sprawling industrial city, design powerful factories, and compete with other Great Houses to stake your claim to the Industries of Titan.
— Sir_carma (@Sir_carma) September 7, 2017
Here are the key features of the project:
- Design your city and grow it from just a few small buildings into a massive metropolis!
- Set up production lines inside your factories to turn raw resources into ever more powerful devices and buildings
— Sir_carma (@Sir_carma) September 1, 2017
- Balance the needs of your workers, your factories, and your buildings to produce a powerful, efficient economy
- Design the interiors of your battleships by strategically placing weapons, shields, thrusters, and more, to reduce weak points and maximize fighting capability
— Sir_carma (@Sir_carma) August 25, 2017
- Overcome your enemies via tactical battleship combat, technological superiority, political influence, or the sheer productive power of your factories
- Gameplay is “real-time with pause” — play at your preferred pace!
- Created by the team that brought you Crypt of the NecroDancer, with art by Sir Carma and Nick Gunn, music by Danny Baranowsky, and audio by Power Up Audio.
The game is said to be released in 2018, so stay tuned for more details!