Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
Jobs: Environment Artist at Downpour Interactive
8 June, 2017
Downpour Interactive is seeking two Environment Artists to join the team behind Onward. You will be working on scenes for a Mil-Sim paced tactical multiplayer shooter, being developed for virtual reality head mounted displays. The game is about using coordination, communication, and marksmanship skill to complete objectives in online infantry combat.
- Model in-game environments based on concepts, 3D mock-ups and art direction specifications.
- Model and texture key level landmarks and props in both low and high-poly.
- Coordinate closely with other team members in the level implementation process.
- Help define material and light properties for environment shaders.
- Optimizing for VR (90 FPS target).
- Advanced knowledge of Unity 3D.
- Proficient user of 3dsmax or Maya / Blender and ZBrush.
- Skilled in video game environment model and texture production.
- +1 years of experience in video game production with a track record of shipped projects.
- Knowledge of VR (HTC Vive / Oculus Rift).
- Skilled in high poly modelling tools such as Zbrush.
- Skilled in the creation of PBR assets and the PBR Lighting workflow in general.
- Skilled in procedural material creation tools such as Substance Designer.