you have access to OpenColorsIO since 2011. The Academy Software Foundation (ASWF), a neutral forum for open source software development in the motion picture and media industries hosted at the Linux Foundation, today announced that OpenColorIO (OCIO) has been approved as the Foundation’s second hosted project. https://www.aswf.io/ocio-joins-aswf/ btw spi released
Thanks for sharing and detailed production breakdown
i thought there wouldnt be anything better than akeytsu for creating easy animations. im happy if i am proven wrong.
Downpour Interactive is seeking two Environment Artists to join the team behind Onward. You will be working on scenes for a Mil-Sim paced tactical multiplayer shooter, being developed for virtual reality head mounted displays. The game is about using coordination, communication, and marksmanship skill to complete objectives in online infantry combat.
- Model in-game environments based on concepts, 3D mock-ups and art direction specifications.
- Model and texture key level landmarks and props in both low and high-poly.
- Coordinate closely with other team members in the level implementation process.
- Help define material and light properties for environment shaders.
- Optimizing for VR (90 FPS target).
- Advanced knowledge of Unity 3D.
- Proficient user of 3dsmax or Maya / Blender and ZBrush.
- Skilled in video game environment model and texture production.
- +1 years of experience in video game production with a track record of shipped projects.
- Knowledge of VR (HTC Vive / Oculus Rift).
- Skilled in high poly modelling tools such as Zbrush.
- Skilled in the creation of PBR assets and the PBR Lighting workflow in general.
- Skilled in procedural material creation tools such as Substance Designer.