Super taf! ;)
Ted Bundy's car? :D
Kostadin Kotev has released Miauu’s Scalpel, a new script for 3DS Max that will let you interactively cut geometry by drawing lines.
The tool forces cut to originate from a vertex or an edge with several snapping options (nearest vertex, center edge, percentage of edge length, and more).
- Snap the cut point to the nearest vertex (Auto and Manual modes).
- Snap the cut point to the center (midpoint) of the nearest edge( Auto and Manual modes).
- Snap the cut point along edge’s length to set a precise cut location. The smallest percentage is 0.5%.
- Use the default QuickSlice with snapping to predefined angles.
- Use a small heads up display of data related to the current cut point as a position along the edge as a percentage, the two distance values indicating the distance to either point in the cut edge, and the total length of the edge.
- See the options for the tool in the Prompt line.
- Change the values of the Snap Step and the Snap Angle while you cut.
You can learn more and get the tool for here.
Unkempt Flagstones with Mud and Grass Material by Stan Brown is a versatile ground material with many options to change and randomize the Grass, Mud, and Tiles. Custom Alphas can be plugged into the sbsar node, to control the shape of the stone.
Any future updates are included and will be available for download in case they are released.