Awesome walkthrough, I really learnt a lot. It was great that Adrienne give links to other people tutorials too!
Anybody get that?
If it easy to get Substance working with your Rome Fantasy packs after the changes to Substance? Do we still need to read instructions to get PostProcessing set up? Any other issues with installing your packs on Unity?
Ephere has revealed a new version of Ornatrix 2.0 for Maya, their tool for hair, fur and feather creation. The new update brings Moov Hair physics to provide a new way to simulate any type of hair, complex or simple, and more.
- Moov Hair physics to provide a new way to simulate any type of hair, complex or simple.
- Harmonic Oscillator operator to provide a quick and easy real-time way of simulating basic fur and hair dynamics.
- Normalize operator to fix intersecting hairs.
- Clumping operator with features like per-clump management and clump patterns.
- Braids Shape to allow creating procedural braid patterns on your characters with ease.
- Push Away From Surface operator for accurate surface penetration fixing.
- Resolve Collisions operator to robustly keep hair away from an object, with animation controls.
- Change Width operator with a better way of controlling hair width.
- Importing Alembic hair from external assets with all information intact.
- Adopt External Guides operator to use a separate guides object for controlling pre-modeled hair.
- Weaver and Weaver Pattern for generating woven hairs such as in rattan furniture, wire fences, or cloth.
- Scatter operator to create feathers and foliage.
- Ornatrix V-Ray Primitive for smoothly rendering hair with low segment counts.
- Many more improvements to existing features including the addition of SeExpr, render attributes, and others.
Ornatrix would cost you $499 with a free demo also available. You can learn more here.