Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
7, Mar — 12, Jun
San Francisco US 19, Mar — 24, Mar
Anaheim US 23, Mar — 26, Mar
San Jose US 26, Mar — 30, Mar
Washington US 30, Mar — 2, Apr
Just updated it!
Why didn't you share the URL to sign up in the article
OMG! this is awesome!
ProSequencer for Houdini
1 March, 2018
Jonathan De Blok has presented ProSequencer, a new script that adds an After Effects style timeline to Houdini. You can use the tool as a camera sequencer, as a general sequencer, and to tweak timing on anything.
- Drag and drop a switch node into the sequencer panel to initialize it
- Connect null nodes to the switch to create tracks.
- Drag and drop a camera onto a track to assign it to that track.
- Drag an drop any render node to a track to sync it with track data.
- SHIFT-drag a track for snapping
- ALT-drag up/down to re-order tracks
- CTRL-click to select/deselect multiple tracks
- double-click track to select track node