Homeworld is one of the best game developed by the peoples of canada, and i use to play this game one of the best gaming chair of canada, which is andaseat.
Hi Jamin, It's probably fine to ask this if they haven't mentioned in on the job posting. However, if you understandably feel awkward doing so, I would recommend checking out Glass Door for average salaries for the position. This might give you a better idea :) cheers for reading.
There's a reason why it's called a Beta ... or Release Candidate, but yeah, go blender community!
Jonathan De Blok has presented ProSequencer, a new script that adds an After Effects style timeline to Houdini. You can use the tool as a camera sequencer, as a general sequencer, and to tweak timing on anything.
- Drag and drop a switch node into the sequencer panel to initialize it
- Connect null nodes to the switch to create tracks.
- Drag and drop a camera onto a track to assign it to that track.
- Drag an drop any render node to a track to sync it with track data.
- SHIFT-drag a track for snapping
- ALT-drag up/down to re-order tracks
- CTRL-click to select/deselect multiple tracks
- double-click track to select track node