Good work bro!
i focus on the composition and framing of my images and the silhouettes of my objects more than on the quality or complexity of the models or materials. http://geometrydashfree.com/
hello Alexander, I really loved your these draw works. I loved cathedrals too.I started 3ds Max new. And I really really want to meet you, if you wanna to do. By the way, my name is Duacan, from Turkey. also Im working for learning and speaking German. Cause Deutschland is the my first country for living. Whatever, take care yourself, Tschüss. insta: 06optimusprime06
Jonathan De Blok has presented ProSequencer, a new script that adds an After Effects style timeline to Houdini. You can use the tool as a camera sequencer, as a general sequencer, and to tweak timing on anything.
- Drag and drop a switch node into the sequencer panel to initialize it
- Connect null nodes to the switch to create tracks.
- Drag and drop a camera onto a track to assign it to that track.
- Drag an drop any render node to a track to sync it with track data.
- SHIFT-drag a track for snapping
- ALT-drag up/down to re-order tracks
- CTRL-click to select/deselect multiple tracks
- double-click track to select track node