Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
Québec CA 26, Sep — 28, Sep
Los Angeles US 27, Sep — 1, Oct
Moscow RU 4, Oct — 8, Oct
Prague CZ 5, Oct — 7, Oct
São Paulo BR 10, Oct — 15, Oct
WRITING IN CAPS MAKES COOL SLIDES.
Would be cool if marmoset fixed the python import of displacement maps cause I never could make it work and support doesnt give a s***
is this project showed on android mobile phone or super pc??
ProSequencer for Houdini
1 March, 2018
Jonathan De Blok has presented ProSequencer, a new script that adds an After Effects style timeline to Houdini. You can use the tool as a camera sequencer, as a general sequencer, and to tweak timing on anything.
- Drag and drop a switch node into the sequencer panel to initialize it
- Connect null nodes to the switch to create tracks.
- Drag and drop a camera onto a track to assign it to that track.
- Drag an drop any render node to a track to sync it with track data.
- SHIFT-drag a track for snapping
- ALT-drag up/down to re-order tracks
- CTRL-click to select/deselect multiple tracks
- double-click track to select track node