excellent , this is cool asset
have you this 3ds max making video
bad management, its your job for stuff like that not to happen, dont put that extra weight on artist because management didn't do your job
We’ve finally learned about the release date of Blender 2.8. The update will be released in several steps. First, the Alpha on July 2nd, the Beta on August 12th, September 19 will finalize the Python API of Blender 2.8 and on October 20th you’ll get your hands on the first release candidate of Blender 2.8.
The Code Quest is coming to a conclusion and there is much to celebrate. Not only did we make big leaps forward in development, but being together for three months to work on Blender has been a great experience for everyone. Some of us will go home next week, some will stay, but I already know we’ll miss being together.
The Blender 2.8 development doesn’t end with the code-quest though. Not even close. We still have a lot of work planned for the next months:
July 2nd: Alpha
- End of the code quest.
- Bug tracker open exclusively for crashes.
- New default theme.
- Disable all add-ons (based on bl_info Blender version).
- Discourage add-on developers to port their work now since the Python API will still change.
- Focus on completing existing features.
August 12: Beta Release
- All features in Blender 2.8 to be completed.
- Bug tracker grand re-opening.
- Merge 2.8 branch into master.
- Official beta release.
- Full release notes.
- Focus on bug fixing.
September 19: Final Python API
- Call for add-on developers to update old add-ons.
- Flexible date, at least 1 month before the release candidate.
October 20: Release Candidate
- Blender Conference 2018 official release candidate.
You can learn more here.