Thanks for sharing this useful info friv 4 school
the download links gives a 404 error...
Over 80 speakers will share their experience at DevGAMM Moscow 2019 on May 16-17. The program this year is meant to be super balanced, with deep dive into many relevant topics and valuable international experience.
- Randy Pitchford, the CEO of Gearbox is going to tell the story of Borderlands game series, including the recently announced titleBorderlands 3.
- Randy Pitchford and Richard “Levelord” Gray will have a fireside chat dedicated to the legacy of Duke Nukem 3D.
- Jonathan Blow, best known for Braid and The Witness games, plans to raise a discussion about how developers make software in his talk called “Preventing the Collapse of Civilization”
- Leigh Alexander will share her experience of creating the narrative design for mobile title Reigns: Her Majesty.
- Adam Boyes, ex-VP of TPR at PlayStation, is going tell how his new studio grew to work on the biggest franchises in the industry, including Diablo 3 and Skyrim.
- For the first time in the history of DevGAMM, gaming media representatives will hold a chat with well-known movie director and producer Timur Bekmambetov about the intersection of the film and gaming industries.
- Keirou HEMMI, the managing director of Pierrot, will deliver a talk on how they licensed NARUTO IP.
“Together with devtodev we have prepared for you a full track of Analytics talks. For the first time, we will devote so much time to this topic at the conference. The Talent track from Values Value will be held again. This time it will focus on the problems of candidates, not recruiters. The Business track is now open to all types of tickets and will be held on the second day. We also added more sessions where indie developers will share their experience.”
There will also be a number of talks on art, various technologies, game design, and production. Representatives of Facebook, Plarium, Sperasoft, Pixonic, Game Insight, Wargaming, Unity, Mail.Ru, Zeptolab, Vivox, G5, Gismart, Banzai Games and others will share their interesting cases.
There’s also a chance to join the first ever Unity Developer Day in Moscow on May 15th. “The program includes talks by Unity representatives and other professionals who work with the engine. Learn how to scale your games with Multiplay, use new Unity tools for 2D games, develop with evolved ECS and solve other Unity-related problems.”
You can get more details here.
Modern Hospital Props VOL.2 by Dekogon is a bundle of high-quality assets and includes all the meshes, maps, materials, Blueprints, and effects created in the Unreal Engine. Each asset was created for realistic AAA quality visuals, style, and budget. Additionally includes RAW files (Obj, Fbx, and Textures) for use in other engines or software.