hi , i eanted to make your handgun in blender and i fell short on the top curved surface , how do you make that
Very much Informative. I love your blogs and already a follower of it. I think that when it comes to Professional logo design UK so it’s very necessary for new business to have a Professional logo design UK that perfectly resembles their business and a complete designing solution to connect with its consumers.
yeah thats what I have as well. Its enough but in 2 years you'll probably want a little more. At least 32 gb ram for a little more serious work.
A couple of days ago, Joe Wilson announced the availability of the Marmoset Toolbag 3.05 beta build in a Facebook group. The new version is said to be focused on the Baker, also bringing additional features and stability improvements. What you get are better automatic cages, custom cage support, and more.
Here are the new features introduced in the release:
- Improved cage offset algorithm, the cage should not collapse on itself with complex geometry such as Picatinny rails.
- Custom cage support, works via UV matching, non-matching geometry is supported. Custom cages can be used with the <objectname>_cage naming convention in the quick loader.
- 64x sampling option for better anti-aliasing.
- All map types are now multi-sampled, including material ID, material property outputs and wireframe.
- Wireframe line and vertex thickness options added.
- Vertex color alpha output is now supported.
- Lost quick loader file references create a prompt to replace the file. This should resolve auto-reload problems when transferring files between team members or when the original file has been moved.
- Bake groups are now sorted alphabetically.
- When a new Baker object is created, The Master Tangent Space now uses the Default Tangent Space defined in preferences.
- A new master Tangent Space setting (Per Mesh), has been added to the Baker which allows the user to define the tangent space for each mesh.
- Diffuse, Specular and Complete Lighting outputs are now rendered in sRGB.
- Normalization option added for Position map output.
- New microsurface shaders: Roughness, and Advanced Microsurface. The Metalness / Roughness workflow is enabled by default for new materials as well.
- Fix Mirror Tangents mesh and baker option. This splits vertices along mirror seams which should alleviate mirrored UV related baking artifacts with certain tangent spaces.
- ACES tone mapper courtesy of Brian Leleux