Today is the first day of Unity Black Friday Sale that will last through December 1. During this week, the store will sell top assets with 50-70% off, so if you were planning on making big purchases, this is a perfect chance to save hundreds of dollars.
The products on sale are divided into two groups:
- The first group includes 400 assets with 50% off. Here you'll find popular packs on various topics from environment art to VFX.
- Each day of the week, within 24 hours, there'll be one premium asset sold at a 70% discount. See all the Daily Mega Deals below - perhaps, there are assets you've set your eyes on among them.
- Nov. 25: Poly Art Forest Set ($100 off) - a large collection of low poly animals with animations and a customizable animal controller
- Nov. 26: Ultimate FPS Weapons Pack ($209 off) - a pack with 22 high-quality fully textured weapon models
- Nov. 27: Urban Traffic System 2018.2 ($349 off) - a traffic system builder with 31 low poly models of various transport
- Nov. 28: Puzzle Match Kit ($140 off) - a Match 2 game builder
- Nov. 29: Desktop Trees Package (v7) ($111 off) - a collection of customizable SpeedTree models with seamless LOD transitions
- Nov. 30: Advanced Tools Mega Pack ($126 off) - contains several tools for Unity including Mesh Combiner, Automatic LOD, Rope Editor, Concave Collider, and more
- Dec. 1: City-Building Kit – Complete Version ($273 off) - a tool for making mobile city-building strategy games
If there's nothing to your liking in the Daily Mega Deals, we've recapped some of the most popular assets with 50% off:
Light, Fog, Sky
A complete weather system for Unity with weather zones, sky, volumetric clouds, fog, lighting, day/night cycle, and water. All-in-one solution for setting up the ambiance accurately.
- Aura 2
A tool for adding volumetric lighting/fog which simulates the illumination of the micro-particles in the environment. The asset supports multiple cameras, light probes, opaque geometry, VR, and more.
An intuitive node-based tool for shader creation in Unity. With it, you can create shaders for both the legacy built-in renderer and the new Scriptable Rendering pipeline (HD/LW/URP). The solution is suitable for beginners who want to start making shaders.
- Lowpoly Flat/Gradient Shader
A multi-parameter shader package that helps to create low-poly and stylized visuals with vertex/flat colors and gradients. Eight sample scenes are included.
A tool for vegetation placement with a custom render system. The placement of vegetation is based on customizable rules controlled by a Biome system, textures, and polygon masks.
- Forest Environment - Dynamic Nature
The pack includes a carefully made forest environment, optimized scanned assets with LODs (bushes, rocks, plants, grass, mushrooms, trees, roads, and more), shaders, and ported wind shading.
- R.A.M 2019 - River Auto Material 2019
An asset for advanced river and lake production with a flowmap. With it, you can create river networks, auto-textured river beds, cascades, and swamps. Compatible with Vegetation Studio Pro.
A terrain generation system that helps to easily create terrains, quickly texture and fill them with meshes. The tool is very versatile and allows you to work on the environments as procedurally or manually as you want.
- Digger - Terrain Caves & Overhangs
A solution for adding and texturing caves and overhangs directly in the scene view without the need for external software. Digger uses voxels and marching cubes to create meshes, yet it doesn't replace the whole terrain with a voxel one.
A huge package of cartoony particle effects (690 in total) for combats, environments, and interactions.
The pack includes particle shaders that allow you to create unusual high-quality effects like a living ground that responds to the player's movements.
A collection of realistic effects with sounds perfect for magic battles: fire, electricity, ice, thunder, and more. The projectiles work out of the box.
An animation system that gives precise control over animations. It uses the Playables API and can either replace Animator Controllers entirely or work alongside them.
A tool that helps to add bouncy effects to the objects by turning bones into dynamic bouncy bones. You can make the whole model bouncy, set effectors and reactors or create large reactor fields.
- Runner Action Animation Pack
A pack with around 200 different situational key animations running, jumping, attack and other humanoid character actions (root and in-place motions).
A level generation tool that allows you to easily create dungeon levels procedurally as well as modify and paint the terrain alongside.
A solution for creating handmade 2D/2.5D levels and terrains with a path editor and smart colliders.