Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
7, Mar — 12, Jun
San Francisco US 19, Mar — 24, Mar
Anaheim US 23, Mar — 26, Mar
San Jose US 26, Mar — 30, Mar
Washington US 30, Mar — 2, Apr
That is really a great thing for us all. http://fewhacks.com/
I just based my landscape material on this. I just wish I could exactly figure out what is going on with normals, ao and displacement here.
That was extremely helpful! Thank you!
Zenimax Online Studios is looking for a 3D Environment Artist
8 February, 2017
Experienced 3D Environment Artist is needed at ZeniMax Online Studios. Take a chance to work in Hunt Valley, Maryland.
- Have excellent skills in modeling and texturing both organic and hard surface models to the highest level possible while maintaining game restrictions and guidelines.
- Match the look, feel and style of our game.
- Be able to work with the concept team in producing quality assets and also be able to work without concept when necessary.
- Be able to problem solve and work collaboratively with the design team.
- Have a positive attitude, be a team player and have excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Be able to take feedback in a constructive and collaborative manner.
- Be self-motivated with an ability to critique one’s own work and meet set deadlines.
- Have a portfolio demonstrating excellence in both 2D and 3D art.
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Art or at least 3 years’ experience in the industry.
- experience in 3dStudio Max, Photoshop and Zbrush
- Passion for making excellent art
- Experience with Substance Painter and Designer are a bonus