Sergey Rudavin did a breakdown of his photogrammetry house model, based on the screenshots from Red Dead Redemption, and discussed his workflow in NVIDIA Ansel and Reality Capture used in the production.
- 1Grab a Free Geometry Nodes Library for Procedural Buildings in Blender
- 2Minecraft-Based NFT Project Collapses As Minecraft Bans NFTs
- 3UModeler for Unity Offers 40% Discount & New 3D Pixel Asset Package
- 4Working with Niagara Fluids to Create Water Simulations
- 5torcado: Being a Solo Game Developer
- 6The Working Culture & Hiring Practices at Beamdog
An Artist Reimagined Deus Ex's UII wish we could get a remake 1:1 of the original game. Just in new upd...·
Genshin Impact Character Shader for EEVEENice·
Elden Ring Sales Hit 16.6 Million CopiesIt shows the enormous strength of single player games. I'm happy...·
Kaedim: A Cool AI for Turning 2D Images into 3D ModelsIt’s a complete scam, I tried it.
They have no AI, the first step i...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions