Have a look at a pack of 56 PBR Fabric Materials for UE4 ideal for both environments and characters.
Have a look at a pack of 56 PBR Fabric Materials for UE4 which are game and arch viz ready, and are said to be ideal for both environments and characters, at 4K resolution.
The pack includes 4K Fabric Materials derived from scan data and optimized for UE4 including a flexible Master Material. It is great for both environments and characters with numerous and easy to use parameters that will help you quickly create lots of variation.
It is worth noting that the pack contains 11GB of 4K high-resolution textures.
Includes fabric in the following categories: Canvas, Corduroy, Cotton, Denim, Felt, Flannel, Fleece, Fur, Jersey, Lace, Leather, Linen, Shag pile, Synthetic, Terry Cloth, Velvet and Wool.
- 1 core Fabric Master Material with optional tessellation variant – commented and well-organized.
- 56 unique Fabric Materials – each with 15 child Material Instances for a total of nearly 900 Material Instances
- 505 unique 4096×4096 Textures (728 textures including channel packing options)
The set also features 3 Showcase Maps with 11 different Fabric static meshes.
All of the Fabrics are said to support the following options:
- UV manipulation
- Base Color colorization and Gradient Mapping
- Fuzzy Shading
- Normal and Roughness tweaking
- Specular Level fine tuning
- Parallax Occlusion Mapping
- Subsurface Scattering control
- Ambient Occlusion
- Opacity and Masked Transparency with Dithered Temporal AA
- Tessellation and Vertex Displacement