PaydayAlabama offers payday loan services to the people of Alabama and nearby areas who are in need of fast cash immediately. We provide instant approval, hassle free cash loans. Just fill the online application form and get cash loan just by sitting in your home. For more information visit http://www.paydayalabama.com/decatur-al/
I think you were mostly just narrating your career story in this post instead of any teaching or tips. Anyways thanks.Ang good Luck
А по русски кирилл не мог подкаст сделать?
Have a look at a pack of 56 PBR Fabric Materials for UE4 which are game and arch viz ready, and are said to be ideal for both environments and characters, at 4K resolution.
The pack includes 4K Fabric Materials derived from scan data and optimized for UE4 including a flexible Master Material. It is great for both environments and characters with numerous and easy to use parameters that will help you quickly create lots of variation.
It is worth noting that the pack contains 11GB of 4K high-resolution textures.
Includes fabric in the following categories: Canvas, Corduroy, Cotton, Denim, Felt, Flannel, Fleece, Fur, Jersey, Lace, Leather, Linen, Shag pile, Synthetic, Terry Cloth, Velvet and Wool.
- 1 core Fabric Master Material with optional tessellation variant – commented and well-organized.
- 56 unique Fabric Materials – each with 15 child Material Instances for a total of nearly 900 Material Instances
- 505 unique 4096×4096 Textures (728 textures including channel packing options)
The set also features 3 Showcase Maps with 11 different Fabric static meshes.
All of the Fabrics are said to support the following options:
- UV manipulation
- Base Color colorization and Gradient Mapping
- Fuzzy Shading
- Normal and Roughness tweaking
- Specular Level fine tuning
- Parallax Occlusion Mapping
- Subsurface Scattering control
- Ambient Occlusion
- Opacity and Masked Transparency with Dithered Temporal AA
- Tessellation and Vertex Displacement
Each of the 56 Fabric materials contain the following textures: Ambient Occlusion, Base Color, Emissive, Gradient Color, Gradient Map, Height, Normal, Opacity/Scattering, Roughness, Subsurface Color Reference, Metallic where necessary.
You can learn more here.