Good work bro!
i focus on the composition and framing of my images and the silhouettes of my objects more than on the quality or complexity of the models or materials. http://geometrydashfree.com/
hello Alexander, I really loved your these draw works. I loved cathedrals too.I started 3ds Max new. And I really really want to meet you, if you wanna to do. By the way, my name is Duacan, from Turkey. also Im working for learning and speaking German. Cause Deutschland is the my first country for living. Whatever, take care yourself, Tschüss. insta: 06optimusprime06
You might have missed this cool tool for Unity called Bolt. The project brings complete visual scripting to the engine, empowering artists, designers and programmers to create gameplay mechanics and interactive systems without writing a single line of code.
- Flow Graphs
- State Graphs
- Beautiful Native Look
- Full Codebase Compatibility
- Lightning-Speed Reflection
- Human-Friendly Naming
- Built-in Documentation
- Live Editing
- Predictive Debugging & Analysis
- Grouping, Layout & Zoom
- Nesting & Reusability
- Easy Setup & Update
- Fuzzy Finder
- Full Type Support
- Variables & Save System
Here are more details from the developer:
Choose between two powerful graph types to implement your ideas:
- Flow Graphs: Powerful flow control graphs (similar to Unreal Blueprints) for low-level logic and complex tasks.
- State Graphs: Elegant finite state machines (FSM) for high-level logic and easy state management.
- Beautiful Native Look: Bolt integrates seamlessly in the Unity interface to look and feel like a built-in tool.
- Full Codebase Compatibility: Use anymethod, field, property or event from Unity, any third-party plugin and even your custom scripts without any work required on your end. Bolt directly accesses your codebase via reflection and is always up to date.
- Lightning-Speed Reflection: With its unique reflection optimization engine, Bolt is up to 6x faster than traditional reflection.
- Human-Friendly Naming: Bolt can automatically translate complicated programming names into a human readable format that is easier to understand for designers and artists.
- Built-in Documentation: Get instant access to Unity and custom documentation directly from the Bolt interface; no need to open the manual ever again.
- Live Editing: Modify any part of your graphs while in playmode to quickly prototype and test ideas. Your changes will be safely reverted when you exit playmode.
- Predictive Debugging & Analysis: Bolt can predict and color-code nodes that will crash before you even press play, as well as analyze your graphs to anticipate values in edit mode and indicate unused paths. If an error occurs at runtime, Bolt will pin-point its source by highlighting it in the graph.
- Grouping, Layout & Zoom: Create groups to organize your graphs and keep them tidy. Use built-in layout tools to automatically align and distribute your nodes. Zoom out to get a bird’s eye view of your logic.
- Nesting & Reusability: Create macros that can be easily reused across different game objects and shared online. Nest any kind of graph in any other for reusability and modularity.
- Easy Setup & Update: Simple wizard assistants make the setup and upgrade process safe and painless. Say goodbye to complicated configuration and buggy updates.
- Fuzzy Finder: Don’t spend precious time browsing menus to find the right action. Just type what you’re looking for (ex.: “move”, “collision”, “add force”), and Bolt’s unique fuzzy finder will instantly give you contextually relevant options.
- Full Type Support: Don’t limit yourself to floats, booleans and strings. Bolt can inspect and edit most types, including lists, dictionaries, nullables, enums, static and private fields.
- Variables & Save System: Keep track of any kind of value across the current graph, game object, the scene or the whole application with powerful variable system. Save permanent variables to the player prefs without any additional work — Bolt’s built-in save system.
Learn more about the tool here.