awesome work!such works inspire
can't understand what he said
Students could often find it tough to write their academic tasks. It could lead to them not getting desired grades in the academics. Opting for our Online Assignment Help could be ideal for such students and they can get a complete assignment solution from us. https://www.allassignmenthelp.com/
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a talented and promising Cinematic Designer to assist the art team in creating compelling in-game interactive dialogue sequences and dialogue-based cutscenes in CD PROJEKT RED’s proprietary tool. The ideal candidate should have a strong sense of composition, timing and editing as well as a good understanding of directing, narrative storytelling, acting and cinematography.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Create compelling interactive dialogue sequences with excellent directing, cinematography, editing and pacing.
- Create a specific mood for interactive dialogues by using proper editing and cinematography techniques.
- Communicate with Writers and Quest Designers to improve readability of visual storytelling and quest flow.
- Follow and maintain pipelines and technical requirements (complete tasks on time in the highest quality).
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts (preferably Animation / Film Production) and / or comparable years professional experience in games / film.
- Excellent understanding of narrative causality and logic.
- Good knowledge of cinematography and editing.
- Good understanding of acting basics including posing and timing.
- Excellent communication skills and abilities to work efficiently within a team.
- A strong passion for video games, film and pop culture.
- AAA games development experience as an animator (doing long form project(s) from inception to completion) will be a big plus.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team
- A competitive salary and project-based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work with the developers of one the most acclaimed role-playing games in recent history.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.