Read online Punjab News in Punjabi. We cover all kind of topics such as sports, politics, Bollywood, Pollywood and soon. Visit once for breaking news. https://www.rozanaspokesman.com/epaper
Very impressive article Jake! You are very talented.
nice article! i love seeing the breakdowns.
Amazingly talented Kyle Horwood uploaded a recording of the production process behind his beautiful industrial window substance. This material was created for the Substance Challenge he’s running over on Polycount. There is no audio of the artist speaking, but the video will still give you an idea of what it would take to create a high-quality substance.
Here’s how the challenge works if you’re interested:
- Every 2 weeks a new reference will be shared to be recreated, you are also encouraged to find your own reference, as long as it still fits the topic for that bi-weekly substance, for example if we share a mud reference, you can gather you own mud reference.
- You can be creative with the reference and make it look either realistic, stylized or hand-painted, it is up to you.
- Try and give constructive criticism, giving and receiving this should help each of us artist grow.
- This is a Substance Challenge, so stick with that software.
- You can post Wip’s and finished materials here.
- Don’t share work you’ve done in the pass, if you done a material before, try it again don’t try pass old work off as something you did for this.
- Final material renders to be rendered in a real-time engine (Marmoset, UE4, Unity, Cryengine, Stingray, IRay is also accepted).
- This is a learning experience for all, don’t be afraid to ask questions.
- Learn all that you can and do share what you also learn.
- Please be respectful to each and everyone.
You can join the party here.