Very interesting! Thank you Valery for such a useful review of your work!
I found your blog to be very informative. I am very happy to read your blog it's very useful to me.https://www.lifetimeheritagefilms.com/
Great stuff. And many thanks for those tuts by Jason! They helped me a lot.
itSeez3D, a leading developer of mobile 3d scanning software, announces today a new SDK for its automatic 3D avatar generation technology, Avatar SDK for Unity. The Avatar SDK for Unity is a robust plug-n-play toolset which enables developers and creatives to integrate realistic user-generated 3D avatars into their Unity-based applications. SDK users can allow players to create their own avatars in the application or integrate the SDK into their own production processes for character design and animation.
“Virtual avatars have recently become increasingly popular, especially in sports games and social VR apps. With the advance of VR and AR, the demand to get humans into the digital world is only increasing”, said Victor Erukhimov, itSeez3D CEO. “Our new Avatar SDK for Unity makes it super-easy to bring the avatar technology into any Unity-based game or VR/AR experience. With the Avatar SDK for Unity now every developer can bring face scanning technology into their games and allow players to create their own personalized in-game avatars, making the gameplay much more exciting and immersive.”
Key features of the Avatar SDK for Unity:
- Automatic generation of a color 3D face model from a single selfie photo in 5-10 seconds (!). Works best with selfies, but can be used with any portrait photo.
- Shape and texture of the head model are unique for each person, synthesized with a deep learning algorithm crafted by computer vision experts
- Head models support runtime blendshape facial animations (45 different expressions)
- Generated 3D heads include eyes, mouth, and teeth
- Algorithms synthesize 3D meshes in mid-poly resolution, ~12k vertices, and ~24k triangles
- Six predefined hairstyles with hair-recoloring feature (many more available on request)
- Avatar generation API can be used in design-time and in run-time, which means you can allow users to create their own avatars in your game
- Cloud version is cross-platform, and offline version currently works on PCs with 64-bit Windows (support for more platforms is coming soon)
- Well-documented samples showcasing the functionality.
The Avatar SDK for Unity is offered in two modes – “Cloud” and “Offline”. The “Cloud” version is available at http://avatarsdk.com/ and the “Offline” version is available by request at firstname.lastname@example.org .
At itSeez3D, we are working on the computer vision technology that turns mobile devices into powerful 3D scanners. itSeez3D has developed the world’s first mobile 3D scanning application that allows to create high-resolution photorealistic 3D models of people’s’ faces, bodies and objects. The application is available for iOS and Windows OS mobile devices powered with 3D cameras. In 2016 the company introduced Avatar
SDK that creates a realistic 3D model of a face from a single selfie photo. To learn more about itSeez3D scanning software and 3D avatar creation technology, please visit www.itseez3d.com and www.avatarsdk.com.