Thanks a lot for sharing! It's hard to find useful info on lighting.
Wow, that's great. Have to try this out!
Wow beautiful environment. Very thorough and detailed. But I think there are a few images that are not showing up (error?). Is that just me? Interested in seeing those other pictures...
XMD is a masterpiece by 3D Environment & VFX Artist Michael Dunnam. He has been using ZBrush since 2005, experimenting with creating custom brushes for 5 years. Basically, it is an enormous pack of Zbrush, Substance and 3D Coat brushes.
The XMD brand came about simply because looking through other artist’s brush creations in ZBrush, there were no X named brushes. Since ZBrush uses the first letter of the brush name as a hotkey, X seemed like a logical choice. And who doesn’t love a good X? Behold! XMD was at that moment, born!
The toolkit has been in development for 6 months and is now in beta stage, getting ready for the official release.
- Choose color schemes for the plugin.
- Minimal mode
- Invisible Mode (shrink down to a tiny icon)
- Laboratory (secret)
- UI Layout organizer
- Matcap support
- Tag non-alpha images (so they don’t show up in the list, but you don’t have to remove them from the folders)
- And a super secret feature that is going to revolutionize ZBrush!
- Access to private Facebook group. Here you can get involved heavily in XMD. You can request brush sets, give feedback, be a part of betas, occasionally test brushes before they are released, & hang out with other awesome artists.
- Entry into custom brush raffles.
- Over 950 ZBrush brushes available for immediate download.
- Monthly brushes added.
- Subscription only brushes. These are only available to members. They will never be released to the general public.
- A decent amount of Substance Painter Brushes and 3D Coat Penpacks.
- My brush creation tutorial.
- Several PDF quickguides.
- The XMD ToolBox Plugin for ZBrush.
Here comes the most amazing part. Michael has provided a $18 off coupon for our readers for the LifeTime Membership. Just follow the link below.