have you this 3ds max making video
bad management, its your job for stuff like that not to happen, dont put that extra weight on artist because management didn't do your job
It really is the best game of 2018, Thank you.
XMD is a masterpiece by 3D Environment & VFX Artist Michael Dunnam. He has been using ZBrush since 2005, experimenting with creating custom brushes for 5 years. Basically, it is an enormous pack of Zbrush, Substance and 3D Coat brushes.
The XMD brand came about simply because looking through other artist’s brush creations in ZBrush, there were no X named brushes. Since ZBrush uses the first letter of the brush name as a hotkey, X seemed like a logical choice. And who doesn’t love a good X? Behold! XMD was at that moment, born!
The toolkit has been in development for 6 months and is now in beta stage, getting ready for the official release.
- Choose color schemes for the plugin.
- Minimal mode
- Invisible Mode (shrink down to a tiny icon)
- Laboratory (secret)
- UI Layout organizer
- Matcap support
- Tag non-alpha images (so they don’t show up in the list, but you don’t have to remove them from the folders)
- And a super secret feature that is going to revolutionize ZBrush!
- Access to private Facebook group. Here you can get involved heavily in XMD. You can request brush sets, give feedback, be a part of betas, occasionally test brushes before they are released, & hang out with other awesome artists.
- Entry into custom brush raffles.
- Over 950 ZBrush brushes available for immediate download.
- Monthly brushes added.
- Subscription only brushes. These are only available to members. They will never be released to the general public.
- A decent amount of Substance Painter Brushes and 3D Coat Penpacks.
- My brush creation tutorial.
- Several PDF quickguides.
- The XMD ToolBox Plugin for ZBrush.
Here comes the most amazing part. Michael has provided a $18 off coupon for our readers for the LifeTime Membership. Just follow the link below.