excellent , this is cool asset
have you this 3ds max making video
bad management, its your job for stuff like that not to happen, dont put that extra weight on artist because management didn't do your job
Aleksey Kudryavtsev has released a new generator built in Substance Designer that will allow you to generate a mosaic using a huge amount of settings from any image. The tool will let you use existing patterns or your own ones.
- Image input/random colors + saturation/blur tweak
- Pattern input/default inputs (voronoi/ceramics/square tiles/custom )
- Pattern Islands amount/tile
- Edge width/roundness
- Base: Stucco/Uniform + adjustable height
- Mask random – metallic/hide/chip/crack
The pack also comes with a video tutorial, showing how to get a mosaic effect from any image and pattern.
Single User License – this license is for one person for commercial/non-commercial projects + education.
Team license (Unlimited) – For teams with any amount of people.
You can learn more about the thing here.