I bought it, it's really nice and intuitive:) Now i'm waiting for next build with new features:)
I love it!
Hi. Can you tell how the glass material was made? I found it very interesting.Congratz
Aleksey Kudryavtsev has released a new generator built in Substance Designer that will allow you to generate a mosaic using a huge amount of settings from any image. The tool will let you use existing patterns or your own ones.
- Image input/random colors + saturation/blur tweak
- Pattern input/default inputs (voronoi/ceramics/square tiles/custom )
- Pattern Islands amount/tile
- Edge width/roundness
- Base: Stucco/Uniform + adjustable height
- Mask random – metallic/hide/chip/crack
The pack also comes with a video tutorial, showing how to get a mosaic effect from any image and pattern.
Single User License – this license is for one person for commercial/non-commercial projects + education.
Team license (Unlimited) – For teams with any amount of people.
You can learn more about the thing here.