this is so cool! as someone who doesn't really understand the process of making simulations, i liked the explanations and it makes me appreciate the amount of work and creativity that's involved in making them.
Godot forever s2
Cebas Visual Technology has launched an open beta of finalRender for Maya. Let’s have a look at the tool.
The toolkit introduces a new solution called BuildingBlocks which is basically a new approach to physically based shader creation in Maya, based on the raytracing core of finalRender for Maya. “Building Blocks breaks down shaders to their very core and allows unlimited shader components, which are stacked on top of each other, to simulate real-world properties of nearly every kind of material surface. finalRender for Maya incorporates the multi-core technologies and enhancements which leverage existing and future Hardware investments,” states the team.
finalRender for Maya Features
- Windows 64 Bit/Multi Core
- Many dedicated ready to render finalRender Materials
- Photometric and Real Area Lights
- True Distributed Network Rendering
- Standard Network Farm-Rendering through batch rendering is supported
Art by Justin Grant
- Real world Physical Camera Exposure Model
- Multiple Real World Cameras to choose from
Lights & Shaders
- Advanced Caustic Rendering Effects
- Highly Optimized Multi Layered Skin Shader
- Maya Shading Network support
You can learn more about the tool here.
Modern Hospital Props VOL.2 by Dekogon is a bundle of high-quality assets and includes all the meshes, maps, materials, Blueprints, and effects created in the Unreal Engine. Each asset was created for realistic AAA quality visuals, style, and budget. Additionally includes RAW files (Obj, Fbx, and Textures) for use in other engines or software.