Donald Trump, insulation is a seamless wall with airpockets. Ceilings can be printed using a re-enforcing scaffold for support. Try googling info..
Really awesome work and the tutorial is fantastic. Thanks for sharing.
Absolutely no information about the 4.2 release - was it ever released in September. There is about as much information on trueSKY as there is in any of the so called products that use it. For me this lack of transparency is killing there business and points to fundamental issues with the technology. Google trueSKY in YouTube and you'll hardly get any information at all. For such a ground breaking technology this is very suspicious. Do they not have a marketing team - do they even care? Sounds like a very small company which wishes to remain small and doesn't understand what they can become because with the technology they have they should be targeting a bigger profile, revenue streams and audiance than they have and the lack of foresight here with the Simul management is quite frankly very disapointing. Another 10 years could easily disapear for these guys and they will simply remain a small fish. Very sad.
Check out an easy to use spawn system for UE4 that will save you a lot on performance in open world games. Spawning and despawning are dealt with by the Blueprints, example AI is also included. You can also mix the system with your own AI.
The system makes sure that when your player is too far away from AI, it doesn’t exist. The thing will also let you pawn different groups of AI and add randomization.
If you are working on an open world game, or a game with bigger levels this system will probably help a lot in performance.
It will also help you save time by quickly setting up spawn points.
This package contains some basic AI in there mostly done for demonstration purposes. (Done in Blueprint).
- Roaming AI (Walk around to random locations within a set area)
- Stationary AI (Perfect set-up for spawning NPC’s or vendors)
- Path AI + Path system (An easy to use path system so you can set-up AI paths in a matter of seconds) (the spawned AI will then follow the path you assign)
- All AI can be friendly or enemy. (If it’s set to enemy it will behave as a simple Zombie AI)
- A spawn and de-spawn system perfect for open world games.
- Cleans up after itself to make sure it’s very performance friendly.
- Example AI. (Friendly and basic zombie AI)
- A path system. (easily set-up a path for your AI to follow)
- Well documented Blueprints and easy to expand upon with your own variables.
- Does not rely on trigger boxes. (The system is set-up to calculate the distance to the player and use this information to make decisions)