Amazing stuff! I really enjoyed reading it!
There are AwesomeBump that is written in QT and do not require .NET Framework and has code open.
Интересно, не понятно зачем, но круто. Я бы хотел поучаствовать в проекте
Amit Kolay has shared a video breakdown of designing a pattern inside Allegrotihmic’s Substance Designer 6.
Here are the basic steps you will follow:
- pattern design
- creating a custom Ambient Occlusion output
- creating base color
- creating roughness
- creating normal
- creating and exposing parameters
- optimisation techniques
- testing the parameters in a new graph
- exporting the .sbsar file
- finally checking the .sbsar file in Painter