Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
rubbish. learn nothing.
Pattern Design in Substance Designer 6
7 April, 2017
Amit Kolay has shared a video breakdown of designing a pattern inside Allegrotihmic’s Substance Designer 6.
Here are the basic steps you will follow:
- pattern design
- creating a custom Ambient Occlusion output
- creating base color
- creating roughness
- creating normal
- creating and exposing parameters
- optimisation techniques
- testing the parameters in a new graph
- exporting the .sbsar file
- finally checking the .sbsar file in Painter