Even Top Notch Artists will be replaced by AI. You have no idea what you are talking about. If you do, only very superficial. At the end you are only an employee. You dont have any contact or experience to the High End Echelons we worked on. In 20 years, 40% of workforce working today will be out of jobs. First we will get worldwide financial crash, then AI takes over. Admin will remember my words in not distance future.
Don't work for me, loading freeze
Alireza Khajehali and Pixel Perfect Polygons released Dead Hills Landscape v2.0 — a reboot of the original package that was released back in 2016. What you get is a 64 Square Kilometers landscape, taking you into the barren and unpleasant, yet breathtaking hills where nothing grows. Moving cloud shadows from the sky that influence the fog make this atmospheric piece of land shine. The pack also features 17 Color Lookup Tables to instantly change the scene.
- Extensive material customization using the landscape material instance.
- Controllable distance based landscape and mesh tessellation.
- Library of custom plug and play functions.
- 64 Square Kilometers of playable area.
- Fully heightmap based layer blending.
- Cleaned up and organized shader.
- Volumetric fog and shadows.
- Paintable landscape layers.
- Updated surface quality.
- 17 Color Lookup Tables.
- Cloud shadows.
- PBR Materials.
- PBR lighting.
Texture size: Up to 4K
You can get more details on the pack here.