Well, small/medium intuos pro is way cheaper that iPad Pro + pencil... just saying... And it works better with ZBrush...
It might ultimately be proof of concept now, but the point of showing a low-count bounce raytracing that still looks decent especially after denoising gives us a nice roadmap on the future. Maybe given time, we will move to this as the new standard or at least a probable alternate to baked lighting.
Fuck you I'm stuck in some bullshit game some dickhead thought would be exciting.
Alireza Khajehali and Pixel Perfect Polygons released Dead Hills Landscape v2.0 — a reboot of the original package that was released back in 2016. What you get is a 64 Square Kilometers landscape, taking you into the barren and unpleasant, yet breathtaking hills where nothing grows. Moving cloud shadows from the sky that influence the fog make this atmospheric piece of land shine. The pack also features 17 Color Lookup Tables to instantly change the scene.
- Extensive material customization using the landscape material instance.
- Controllable distance based landscape and mesh tessellation.
- Library of custom plug and play functions.
- 64 Square Kilometers of playable area.
- Fully heightmap based layer blending.
- Cleaned up and organized shader.
- Volumetric fog and shadows.
- Paintable landscape layers.
- Updated surface quality.
- 17 Color Lookup Tables.
- Cloud shadows.
- PBR Materials.
- PBR lighting.
Texture size: Up to 4K
You can get more details on the pack here.