Well, good idea Netflix. At least deamons are already black and don't need to be changed in order to push you SJW agenda.
The work you did on the depth of field is very impressive. I'll look into CryEngine
An unmatched and nonpareil post i have ever seen. The content is so appealing that it has created an impulse to avail Assignment Help Singapore services. http://www.myassignmenthelpsg.com/
Alireza Khajehali and Pixel Perfect Polygons released Dead Hills Landscape v2.0 — a reboot of the original package that was released back in 2016. What you get is a 64 Square Kilometers landscape, taking you into the barren and unpleasant, yet breathtaking hills where nothing grows. Moving cloud shadows from the sky that influence the fog make this atmospheric piece of land shine. The pack also features 17 Color Lookup Tables to instantly change the scene.
- Extensive material customization using the landscape material instance.
- Controllable distance based landscape and mesh tessellation.
- Library of custom plug and play functions.
- 64 Square Kilometers of playable area.
- Fully heightmap based layer blending.
- Cleaned up and organized shader.
- Volumetric fog and shadows.
- Paintable landscape layers.
- Updated surface quality.
- 17 Color Lookup Tables.
- Cloud shadows.
- PBR Materials.
- PBR lighting.
Texture size: Up to 4K
You can get more details on the pack here.