It was a very good post indeed. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it in my lunch time. Will surely come and visit this blog more often. Thanks for sharing. best paper shredders 2018
Thank you so much, now I am confident to say that I know how to bake.
Very nice, thx for sharing!
Allegorithmic has revealed Substance Painter 2.4. The newest version brings a couple of updates that make texturing work even easier.
First of all, the company has presented a brand new shelf, which features:
- New interface to browse resources;
- Possibility to save a search as a preset;
- Possibility to create a new window from a preset;
- New interface for importing resources;
- Improved older particles presets to be more easy to use;
- Add new information on resource contextual menu.
Bonus: New Particle Presets
They’ve added 4 new particle presets (Electric Circuit, Electric Lines, Rococo and Veins Small) that can be modified to create all sorts of interesting patterns and tweaked some of the existing ones to improve their default behavior.