Those animations look amazing!! Great job!
Very cool review of the making of Spellbreak. Would be even more cool to see some videos inside UE4 showing how they do a few very specific things unique to them.
This was so helpful for me. I'm hoping to adapt your tutorial to pull off something similar comparing modern satellite imagery with historical maps. No topo, so my steps should be simpler, but I'm a novice with Blender and you've really helped. Thanks!
Allegorithmic has revealed Substance Painter 2.4. The newest version brings a couple of updates that make texturing work even easier.
First of all, the company has presented a brand new shelf, which features:
- New interface to browse resources;
- Possibility to save a search as a preset;
- Possibility to create a new window from a preset;
- New interface for importing resources;
- Improved older particles presets to be more easy to use;
- Add new information on resource contextual menu.
Bonus: New Particle Presets
They’ve added 4 new particle presets (Electric Circuit, Electric Lines, Rococo and Veins Small) that can be modified to create all sorts of interesting patterns and tweaked some of the existing ones to improve their default behavior.