The work you did on the depth of field is very impressive. I'll look into CryEngine
An unmatched and nonpareil post i have ever seen. The content is so appealing that it has created an impulse to avail Assignment Help Singapore services. http://www.myassignmenthelpsg.com/
This is beautiful, great work. Would love to walk around in this city
Allegorithmic has revealed Substance Painter 2.4. The newest version brings a couple of updates that make texturing work even easier.
First of all, the company has presented a brand new shelf, which features:
- New interface to browse resources;
- Possibility to save a search as a preset;
- Possibility to create a new window from a preset;
- New interface for importing resources;
- Improved older particles presets to be more easy to use;
- Add new information on resource contextual menu.
Bonus: New Particle Presets
They’ve added 4 new particle presets (Electric Circuit, Electric Lines, Rococo and Veins Small) that can be modified to create all sorts of interesting patterns and tweaked some of the existing ones to improve their default behavior.