Hmmm, i'm assuming that you're talking about the base of the plant moving as much as the top? If so, not really unless you wanted to make your own custom shader to control only the top vertices in the mesh. Right now, inside of the foliage shader, it's a super basic grass wind node that comes with the base version of Unreal... Let me know if you find a solution for this :)
Hi Lincoln, Thanks for this. I found it incredibly informative. Could I ask you a question about your wind + plant movement? Is there any way to stop it looking like the plants are rooted in moving water. I find it horribly distracting and pulls me out of my suspension of disbelief. Cheers, Tudor
Our expert guides dependably work in a state of harmony with the necessities given to us, and this makes our task arrangement a perfect one. We provide best Online Assignment Help . Allassignmenthelp deals with all the contextual investigations and assignments relating to aces. https://www.allassignmenthelp.com/
Having a hard time dealing with cover system in Unity? How hard is to set up some proper third-person mechanisms? Take a look at a useful pack that will save you tons of time.
You want your character to walk, run, jump, fight, sneak, take cover and do all those things with or without weapons? We got you covered.
Inspired by combat in games like Mass effect, Division, Ghost Recon Online, we made an asset to help unity developers to make those kinds of combat systems without spending months prototyping gameplay in C# and thousands of dollars for animations.
Check out an overview of the latest updates:
- Implemented friendly fire prevention
- Many AI behavior and decision making fixes and improvements
- Implemented AI debugging and visualization
- Changed how peeking over corners works
- Changed how aiming back from tall cover works
- Added Grenades
- Added an Alerts system where various sounds and events notify AI of an enemy presence.
- AI can attack non-character objects (for example, security cameras).
- Added character rolling.
- Added AI patrols.
- Added AI investigations.
- AI can forget about the enemy.
- Hitboxes. Characters take different damage depending on where they are hit.
- Added idle state when characters are not aiming while standing still.
- Camera collisions, obstacle avoidance.
- Arms can aim independently from bodies.
- Added character sprinting.
- Character sleep system. Components are turned off for characters that are far away.
- Beginnings of AI group behavior. The number of aggressive AI attacking at the same time can be limited.
- Better AI communication. Information about the enemy and investigation is passed between the AI.
- Beginnings of an obstacle fading system.
More information can be found here.